NFL Net - GAME OF THE WEEK?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Do they not announce the game of the week before airtime tonight? I haven't had nfl net before, there site says that they show the two best games. Is that one tonight and one Thursday night? I think the Dallas-SD game and the NO-CAR game were the most competitive.

Other close games:

ATL-PHI 14-10
SF-STL 28-25
WAS-CHI 9-7

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
Surprise, surprise--the game they picked is New Orleans-Carolina. I have a feeling the N.O. games will be the featured game every week because it's the PC thing to do right now.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Their site claims they showcase two games and they list a game tonight and another tomorrow night. Where did you see the NO-CAR choice?

Cowchick

Reaction score
The announces it on Total Access. They will be New Orleans/Carolina and Philthy/Atlanta. This ran me hot. The Dallas/San Diego game was clearly the best game of the week.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
I had NFL network all of last season and I NEVER saw the Cowboys on anything. not only "game of the week" but pretty much anything other than game highlights.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
The Cowboys have never been Game of the Week on NFL Network, not after this week and not after the thriller against the Hawks last year which was clearly the most exciting game of that week.
Before anyone starts talking about anti-Cowboys conspiracies, think about this if you ever watched this show: NFL Films has unlimited access to each team's sideline. They show coaches discussing strategy on the sideline, a player or two is miked, the head coach is usually miked. Something tells me that Parcells restricts or limits alot of that access. Perhaps that is why the Cowboys are never featured on it.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
I thought that too, but since it is the offical NFL films, does a coach have the power to restrict access?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
I had NFL network all of last season and I NEVER saw the Cowboys on anything. not only "game of the week" but pretty much anything other than game highlights.

We stunk. I personally do not want a reminder of just how bad we really were broadcasted 3 times a week. As for highlights .....was there one?