NFL Network: Game of the Week II - Dallas v. Philly

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Hi all,
I just heard on the NFL Network that the Game of the Wekk II will be last Monday Night's game Between Dallas and Philly. The program will be airing this Thursday, 11/17/05, @ 8:00 p.m. Central Time. Thought I'd let you all know so you can tune in if you're an NFL Network subsciber.
Enjoy!!! :)

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN said:
Hi all,
I just heard on the NFL Network that the Game of the Wekk II will be last Monday Night's game Between Dallas and Philly. The program will be airing this Thursday, 11/17/05, @ 8:00 p.m. Central Time. Thought I'd let you all know so you can tune in if you're an NFL Network subsciber.
Enjoy!!! :)

I'll make sure and catch the last 10 minutes of it!! :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It sucks they're putting our most offensive game on display...

The SD game was more worthy. Shoot, even the 1st Philly game was more worthy...

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
You knew they'd find a game to get the Cowboys in there. The Boy's still have the largest fan base in the league.......by far.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I think this is the first Cowboy game ever to be the "game of the week" isn't it?

Their were many other games more worthy - ike the Dallas - Seattle game last year or like someone said the SD game.

Duane

Reaction score
Well at least they picked a game where we won.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Duane said:
Well at least they picked a game where we won.

Exactly. They could have picked the Seattle game. I would probably not even watch it if we had lost.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
aikemirv said:
I think this is the first Cowboy game ever to be the "game of the week" isn't it?

I believe you're right!!!

Don Parto, tell him what he's won!!! :D

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
aikemirv said:

Their were many other games more worthy - ike the Dallas - Seattle game last year or like someone said the SD game.

You may be right but, it appears (from what I've seen) that they lean towards teams who are actually in a position to impact the season.