NFL Network Pre-empting Cowboys Vikings 1975 game for Favre updates 7 to 9 pm

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i caught this at the end, best i remember tomororw at 8 pm on espn nfl classics will be the great cowboys vikings playoff game that roger staubach threw the hail mary pass, if anyone is interested, joe

Doomsday101

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2176733 said:
i caught this at the end, best i remember tomororw at 8 pm on espn nfl classics will be the great cowboys vikings playoff game that roger staubach threw the hail mary pass, if anyone is interested, joe

Great outcome but not really a great game. I remember Drew Person was upset for most of the game because he was not getting any passes coming his way and for the most part Minn had outplayed Dallas through out the game. However with Roger behind center you never gave up hope.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
I hoped they would show this game. I have never seen it. Thanks NFL Network!

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
watch out guys, they showed it to be on espn classics, but i havent found it yet in tv guide section,

if i find it listed will post for sure when it should be,

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
"Best of Butterbean II" is supposed to be on ESPN Classics tomorrow evening.

:)

Didn't see much else on ESPN Classics.

EDIT: I was watching NFL Network a moment ago. They announced that they (the NFL Network) were going to show the Hail Mary game tomorrow evening ... but the NFL Network website doesn't list the show (NFL Classics).

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Okay guys if someone can confirm this, then I will capture it for everyone.

I just checked ESPN Classics schedule and it shows nothing of the sort.

Anybody know anything more about this? :confused:

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i cant find it either when i use my tv controller for direct tv and i go to guide and look its not there,

all i know is they showed it on tv today, about the game, i will try and see if i can go back and find it, was on nfl network best i remember where i saw it, either there or espn,

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
ok i found it, just said tomorrow night on nfl network,

they are showing a game from 7 to 9 pm, but have it listed it as nfl preseason game, but on information, says no information available, so that could be it,

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's it I saw the commercial for it.

You younger guys need to watch every minute of that game.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
yep, not sure why they arent showing the listing on nfl network, but they are advertising it on nfl network through total access;

its about 42 minutes into total access, right after the on star accident and phone call text blog something

if you look on nfl network,they are showing a preseason game from 7 to 9, so i am thinking thats it, because on information of the show, they say not availble info.

so all i can say is, either contact nfl network and ask them, or see if it is indeed on at 7 tomorrow night on nfl network

its to me, a great game, for the vikings, cowboys dont do too much till right at the end of the game, but it is the game with the big famous Hail Mary Pass

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Okay guys:

We have the video hounds on alert.

Cowboys Media is going to plan on capturing this so everyone can enjoy it. We are also capturing Hard Knox at 10:00 pm eastern.

I think NFL Network is trying to get in on some of HBO's thunder.

Stay tuned.

Thanks for the heads-up Cowboys Joe. :D

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
sorry fans, they just showed on NFL Network they will air Farve updates from 7 to 9 pm,

not sure if any of the cowboys vikings 1975 game willl air, or not, but doesnt look like it,

if you wish to contact NFL Network and tell them how you feel, here is how to contact them, I dont know their toll free number. Maybe someone can post this. This makes about the 4 Dallas Cowboys program that NFL has cancelled due to the Farve issue since February.

http://www.nfl.com/contact-us

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
trying to get the word out, NFL network is preempting the supposedly Cowboys Vikings Classic game that was scheduled for 7 to 9 pm tonight for Farve updates.

Just wanted to let you fans know, they may cut into the game or not, just dont know, but they just showed on NFL Network, updates on Farve 7 to 9 pm tonight.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
whew, maybe someone called nfl network or something and complained all about this Farve stuff cutting out cowboys programs. I sent them a contact email, but anyway, the game of Cowboys Vikings in 1975 great Hail Mary Pass from Roger Staubach to Drew Pearson will be replayed at Noon and 4 pm, joe

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2178695 said:
the game of Cowboys Vikings in 1975 great Hail Mary Pass from Roger Staubach to Drew Pearson will be replayed at Noon and 4 pm, joe
Even better.

Thanks for the updates joe.