NFL Network to televise 55 PreSeason games in 25 Days Including 3 Dallas Games

RxMan

Reaction score
Great news. I usually catch the games live on Saturday night via cable. Then, I can Tivo the replays off of Directv and go back and watch the plays I want and look at individual players the next day.

RxMan

Reaction score
AAHhhh... I remember it like it was yesterday. Many years ago I was laying in bad after a long day watching a Cowboys preseason game. I wanted to see a new running back named Emmitt Smith. He caught a little swing pass, shed the first tackler, a short stutter step and the 2nd tackler wiffed, then raced past the third before being pushed out of bounds. He turned absolute nothing into a 15 yard gain. I knew right then that we had something special.

I hope to see something special in a few weeks!

kmp77

Reaction score
So do they show the games on delay in the Austin area on normal cable??

parchy

Reaction score
kmp77 said:
So do they show the games on delay in the Austin area on normal cable??

I think they were on the WB (Channel 12) last summer. I think.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Alexander said:
I would get up in the middle of the night for a Dallas game.

Preseason or not.

Me, you and everybody else, especially this time of year. I'm lucky enough to be able to attend the Arizona game. I just found it odd that there was an NFL game being broadcast at 7am.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
Some of these are obvious replays so hopefully I won't see the score before hand so it doesn't screw the game up for me and I can watch the entire game....
will be hard to do with internet around.,... unless if u planning not to be online untill u watch the game also stay away from cable u will see the score somehwre even in CNN

Duane

Reaction score
So that's all four games on National TV - ABC and NFL Network. This is the best news I've heard all week.