NFL: NFL Power Rankings, Week 9: Eagles, Ravens and Dolphins top board after shakeup; Chiefs, 49ers fall

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

NFL Power Rankings, Week 9: Eagles, Ravens and Dolphins top board after shakeup; Chiefs, 49ers fall​

Cowboys #6 - "The Cowboys have picked themselves off the mat since the 49ers debacle in Week 5. A gut-check road win in Week 6, the Week 7 bye and the three-phase destruction of the Rams -- a get-right game for the offense if ever there was one -- have been cleansing. On Sunday, Dak Prescott and CeeDee Lamb were as locked in as they've ever been. The early pass protection was frightening, and Tyron Smith returning would be huge, although that unit settled in eventually. Since losing to San Francisco, the Cowboys have answered several questions. But more loom in Week 9, which will feature the biggest game for the Cowboys in forever, a trip to Philly that rates five out of five stars on the Madden-Summerall 4:25 ET scale."

Other notables:
#1 Eagles, #2 Ravens, #3 Dolphins, #4 Kansas City, #5 Jags, #7 Detroit, #8 49ers, #9 Bills, #10 Seahawks

I'm fine with being at #6. Are we really better than Detroit? Do you agree with the rankings?

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-power-rankings-week-9-2023-nfl-season

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
I think we're slightly better than Detroit however I can see Detroit getting the #1 seed because their schedule is cake the rest of the way except against us. We could be their only loss and they could be 14-3.

@ Chargers
vs. Bears
vs. Packers
@ Saints
@ Bears
vs. Broncos
@ Vikings
@ Cowboys
vs. Vikings

mmohican29

Reaction score
I think we're slightly better than Detroit however I can see Detroit getting the #1 seed because their schedule is cake the rest of the way except against us. We could be their only loss and they could be 14-3.

@ Chargers
vs. Bears
vs. Packers
@ Saints
@ Bears
vs. Broncos
@ Vikings
@ Cowboys
vs. Vikings
I think they drop @ least 3 games from this list including @ Dallas.