NFL | NFLEL games to be carried on NFL Network

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 13:28:43 -0800

NFL.com reports the NFL Network will broadcast all 30 regular-season games of the NFL Europe League in 2006, as well as the Yello Strom World Bowl XIV.

Coverage of NFL Europe begins Saturday, March 18.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I know it's sad, but I will be tuned it for all of the Fire games to see how Henson looks.

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
I can imagine myself trying to explain to my WIFE why i am watching NFL Europe. This isnt going to be pretty.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheSkaven said:
I know it's sad, but I will be tuned it for all of the Fire games to see how Henson looks.
More than likely the Rhein's games will pull the highest ratings in NFLE history for all the people tracking Henson's progress... :p:

You won't be alone..

DBoys

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
More than likely the Rhein's games will pull the highest ratings in NFLE history for all the people tracking Henson's progress... :p:

You won't be alone..

:lmao:

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
TheSkaven said:

No, what was sad was, I did that when Clint Stoerner played and Chad Hutchinson played.:bang2:

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
DoomsDayD said:
I can imagine myself trying to explain to my WIFE why i am watching NFL Europe. This isnt going to be pretty.
Hey--at least it's football! I even watch AFL in the offseason!

kmp77

Reaction score
So how do us Time Warner guys watch the games?!?

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
TheSkaven said:

Sad?

No way.

I can't wait.