NFL Plus

Staubacher

Reaction score
It's actually a pretty good deal during the season too you get all the in-market games and National games streamed and replays of all the games. For an additional seven bucks a month they will throw in Red Zone. This is what I do instead of Sunday Ticket it's only $14 a month and I get plenty of football

Flamma

Reaction score
$7 for a month. Will get you all 3 preseason games. You can cancel after that. Pretty good deal for those of us outside of Texas
I agree. You can't beat that for 7 bucks. But they angered me with that app, and I deleted it. But as of right now I am getting the game on NFL network.

I deleted their app because they required you to get NFL+ to stream nationally televised games. They're nuts.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's actually a pretty good deal during the season too you get all the in-market games and National games streamed and replays of all the games. For an additional seven bucks a month they will throw in Red Zone. This is what I do instead of Sunday Ticket it's only $14 a month and I get plenty of football
Not bad, I may do this to see some of the Bengals games replays. Thought about getting Sunday Ticket. As I like to have options of other games over what they may give me on the local channels.
If they offer me $100 off, then I will it.

Praxit

Reaction score
$7 for a month. Will get you all 3 preseason games. You can cancel after that. Pretty good deal for those of us outside of Texas
.....wow, that is good deal. Im out in CA... lol...

Reid1boys

Reaction score
7 dollars a month? As a veteran I get it for , I think 70 bucks for a calendar year. It is worth it to me. You get to replay every game. You also get to watch either the same network broadcast, or the condensed game with no commercials or halftime. It is awesome and well worth it to me.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
find 3 24hr trials of IPTV which will give you the NFL Network and buy a case of beer on me