NFL Predictions

LatinG187

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Ok,everybody make your predictions for the winners of each division,the 4 participants in the Championship games and which 2 teams will make it to the super bowl along with the winner of the Super Bowl.

Here are my predictions:

AFC

North - Baltimore Ravens.With the signings of Samari Rolle and Derrick Mason I think Baltimore is gonna edge out Pittsburgh for tha AFC North crown this year.

South - Indianapolis Colts.Although the Houston Texans and Jacksonville are teams on the rise,I think that the Colts are just too good and will take the AFC South.

East - New England Patriots.For basically the same reason I picked the Colts.I just don't think Miami,Buffalo or NYJ are good enough to knock off New England.

West - San Diego Chargers.This is a tough one and I think it'll come down to the last week.I believe San Diego has more talent on both sides of the ball than anyone else in the Division and for that reason I have them edging out Denver as the Champs of the AFC West.

Wildcards - Pittsburgh Steelers & Houston Texans

NFC

North - Detroit Lions.The Lions are making great steps towards gettin' better and with Green Bay losing their top 2 OL,they'll have a down year.Minnesota will make it interesting,but I don't see the Vikings coming through in the end of the season when it matters.I think they'll let some games that they should win slip away and that will be what help the Lions win the division.

South - Atlanta Falcons.With one year under the West Coast Offense,Michael Vick will be an even better QB than last year.And I see Peerless Price finally steppin' up this year making them even more dangerous on offense and Atlanta's defense will be solid the season as well.

East - Philadelphia Eagles.As much as it pains me to say it.Philly is just alot better than any other team in the East and should win the Division fairly easy. :iggles:

West - Arizona Cardinals.I see the Cards winning the Division mainly because STL,San Fran & yes even Seattle this year will all be terrible.Arizona have alot og young players with tons of talent,plus they have a great coach in Dennis Green

Wildcards - Dallas Cowboys & Minnesota Vikings

AFC Championship Game:
Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

NFC Championship Game:
Dallas Cowboys vs. Atlanta Falcons

Super Bowl Matchup:
AFC: Baltimore Ravens
NFC: Atlanta Falcons

Winner: Baltimore Ravens

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
LatinG187 said:
West - Arizona Cardinals.I see the Cards winning the Division mainly because STL,San Fran & yes even Seattle this year will all be terrible.Arizona have alot og young players with tons of talent,plus they have a great coach in Dennis Green

Just curious, how do you think the Cardinals will do when they visit the NFC East this year?

:choke:

AtlCB

Reaction score
AFC East - New England, N.Y. Jets, Buffalo, Miami
AFC North - Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Cincinatti, Cleveland
AFC South - Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Houston, Tennessee
AFC West - Kansas City, San Diego, Denver, Oakland

NFC East - Philadelphia, Dallas, NY Giants, Washington
NFC North - Minnesota, Detroit, Green Bay, Chicago
NFC South - Atlanta, Carolina, New Orleans, Tampa Bay
NFC West - Seattle, Arizona, St. Louis, San Francisco

Wild Cards: Jacksonville, Pittsburgh, Carolina, Dallas