NFL: QB Index, Week 14: Brock Purdy storms into top five; Jake Browning vaults up rankings

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

NFL QB Index, Week 14: Brock Purdy storms into top five; Jake Browning vaults up rankings​

Rank 1 -- Dak Prescott -- Dallas Cowboys · Year 8
2023 stats: 12 games | 70.1 pct | 3,234 pass yds | 7.9 ypa | 26 pass TD | 6 INT | 174 rush yds | 2 rush TD | 1 fumble

No one is playing more consistently or at a higher level than Prescott right now. The Cowboys signal-caller followed up his Thanksgiving explosion with another stellar outing, spreading the ball to eight different targets en route to a 299-yard, three-touchdown night in Arlington. His touchdown pass to Jake Ferguson demonstrated how aware he is of the situation on a per-snap basis, throwing away from safety Jamal Adams to give his tight end a chance to win the physical battle for a crucial score. He looks comfortable and completely in control of Dallas’ offense, which is performing like a well-oiled machine under the direction of coach Mike McCarthy, and Prescott is executing it just about as flawlessly as possible.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-qb-index-week-14-2023-nfl-season
--

Top Ten:
#1 Dak [-] #2 Tua [+2] #3 Mahomes [-1] #4 Purdy [+4] #5 Stroud [-] #6 Hurts [-3] #7 Josh Allen [-1] #8 Trevor [-1] #9 Lamar [-] #10 Stafford [-]
NFC East:
#1 Dak #6 Hurts #18 Howell #28 DeVito
--

So Dak is still in the top spot. Best QB in the NFL? Does that mean no excuses this Sunday? I see him winning that game. Any comments about this list?

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score

NFL QB Index, Week 14: Brock Purdy storms into top five; Jake Browning vaults up rankings​

Rank 1 -- Dak Prescott -- Dallas Cowboys · Year 8
2023 stats: 12 games | 70.1 pct | 3,234 pass yds | 7.9 ypa | 26 pass TD | 6 INT | 174 rush yds | 2 rush TD | 1 fumble

No one is playing more consistently or at a higher level than Prescott right now. The Cowboys signal-caller followed up his Thanksgiving explosion with another stellar outing, spreading the ball to eight different targets en route to a 299-yard, three-touchdown night in Arlington. His touchdown pass to Jake Ferguson demonstrated how aware he is of the situation on a per-snap basis, throwing away from safety Jamal Adams to give his tight end a chance to win the physical battle for a crucial score. He looks comfortable and completely in control of Dallas’ offense, which is performing like a well-oiled machine under the direction of coach Mike McCarthy, and Prescott is executing it just about as flawlessly as possible.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-qb-index-week-14-2023-nfl-season
--

Top Ten:
#1 Dak [-] #2 Tua [+2] #3 Mahomes [-1] #4 Purdy [+4] #5 Stroud [-] #6 Hurts [-3] #7 Josh Allen [-1] #8 Trevor [-1] #9 Lamar [-] #10 Stafford [-]
NFC East:
#1 Dak #6 Hurts #18 Howell #28 DeVito
--

So Dak is still in the top spot. Best QB in the NFL? Does that mean no excuses this Sunday? I see him winning that game. Any comments about this list?
i hope we win .

baltcowboy

Reaction score
This has been the greatest 6 week stretch on Cowboys Zone. The Dak hater brigade has all but left the forum as they have shown their true colors as none Cowboys fans. :thumbup:

Staubacher

Reaction score
This has been the greatest 6 week stretch on Cowboys Zone. The Dak hater brigade has all but left the forum as they have shown their true colors as none Cowboys fans. :thumbup:
I guess you weren't here last season when Cooper Rush was winning games while Dak was out.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I guess you weren't here last season when Cooper Rush was winning games while Dak was out.
Rush is a good backup. Dak was the reason we beat the GOAT but like most haters you seem to forget that game.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
Weird seeing Kyler Murray way down at 19.

Jordan Love above Hebert…whoa.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Rush is a good backup. Dak was the reason we beat the GOAT but like most haters you seem to forget that game.
Lol my gosh can you preteens get through a sentence without crying "haters"?
It doesn't have the effect you think it does

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Lol my gosh can you preteens get through a sentence without crying "haters"?
It doesn't have the effect you think it does
You must think the Cowboys will lose because you came up from your hole in the ground. I know you are praying Dak throws picks and loses the game so you can complain.

Staubacher

Reaction score
You must think the Cowboys will lose because you came up from your hole in the ground. I know you are praying Dak throws picks and loses the game so you can complain.
You have no idea what you're talking about but congratulations on finishing a post without using the word hater