NFL Replay-'Boys/Giants

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
I am watching it to see flozell's penalty on the last drive. I will record it and also paint his helmet and romo's helmet with the colt's horseshoe and I am willing to be they don't get called that time.

adamknite

Reaction score
stealth;1211262 said:
I am watching it to see flozell's penalty on the last drive. I will record it and also paint his helmet and romo's helmet with the colt's horseshoe and I am willing to be they don't get called that time.

Flozell took a step towards the line before he turned back and looked at Romo, it was a false start no doubt. However, you are right if it had been the Colts, in that situation, probably have been a no call.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
I think the main reason the Colts don't get called for it, and other teams do, is the fact that the entire line gets up, with other teams, it mostly one player, thus drawing the false start.

I'm not saying the rule doesn't favor the Colts, because it certainly does. I'm just saying, I think when the official sees only one player do the movement, instead of the entire line, I guess they feel they need to call it.

I actually remember the Skins were called for it a bunch of times when Spurrier coached them. There is nothing they did, that the Colts aren't doing now. It's a head scratcher.