NFL Saturday games thread

DCwarrior

Reaction score
So you pay for Sirius but not for Peacock. Sirius is so much more, unless you negotiate with them.
I use Sirius everyday. I drive a truck and I get my moneys worth out of it. I bet most people end up paying more for all the their streaming than I do for Sirius. That’s my point with the rant, there will always be a new stream to pay for.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
So you pay for Sirius but not for Peacock. Sirius is so much more, unless you negotiate with them.
As I said screw the NFL. I didn’t watch or listen to game and as of this minute I still don’t know who won and I’m good with that.

TheHerd

Reaction score
8 blowout wins against a cupcake schedule (USC was a badly coached team by Lincoln Riley -- a favorite by a number of CZers panting for him to be the next Cowboys HC).
1close win and 3 losses to quality opponents- Duke, Ohio State, Louisville, Clemson.
Uses to be, like 70s and 80s and 90s.

TheHerd

Reaction score
They came out throwing the ball.
Because the first carries got so much against us why would they pass? Cook’s first 4 carries against us were 2, 10, 12. 7. They tried to pass a little on the first drive, but the runs were getting 7 yards on average so they never needed to pass. We never stopped it, so they never needed to throw.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Wow! Bills are a good team. They came out playing awful and fell behind after traveling across the country on a short week. Josh Allen upped his game DURING THE GAME.
(Did you hear that Dak!)

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Wow! Bills are a good team. They came out playing awful and fell behind after traveling across the country on a short week. Josh Allen upped his game DURING THE GAME.
(Did you hear that Dak!)
If Herbert played they would have lost. Buffalo was fortunate to squeak a win.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Had a feeling their next week's game was going to win or at least make it a close game. Story of the year for most teams, not just us. One week a dominant team, next week a stuttering franchise.

Makes me feel a little better about our team though. Buffalo couldn't keep up the momentum another week and makes our Buffalo loss feel more like "one of them games."

Flamma

Reaction score
I tried to watch the game on streameast, but it kicked me out after 1 play. The stream was really bad so I didn't bother trying again. The one play I saw was Allen getting picked off.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Who knows but the fact remains a much less talented Rams team with a backup QB played the Bills tougher than we did.

Oh and don’t try to claim being at home was a big factor for LA.
The ignorance is strong here.