NFL Sunday Ticket

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
Last year I had the Premier Package and Sunday ticket with Superfan for $59.99 for 6 months. Well I'm reading this year a lot of people are not getting the deal like they did last year. I'm also reading some are just getting a one time credit for Sunday ticket. I'm reading from Slickdeals.

Has anyone tried here to negiotate getting the Sunday Ticket? If so, what deal are you getting?

TIA

Wimbo

Reaction score
Well, for one thing... you used to have to buy the Sunday Ticket Super Fan (or something like that) in order to get the games in HD - even if you were already paying for the HD package. Now the HD part is included in the regular package. However, since this is an auto-renew service, they automatically enroll you in the new add-on service this year called Sunday Ticket To Go. All this does is allow you to watch the games on you computer or ipad if you cant get to a tv. They charge $10/month for 5 month for this service. If you don't need it, then you need to call them and take it off your service. Otherwise, they will bill you the extra $10/month. Not worth it, IMO.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I'm paying $180 this year. They were gonna try and charge me the full price $300+, I called and said I wanted to cancel, they offered 10 dollars less a month and I said no thanks then miraculously my account was qualified for a $20 a month discount, I accepted that.

They rolled in the Superfan stuff with the regular subscription now, guess they decided to stop stealing our money. Zero reason why you should have to pay extra to see games in HD other than greed.

I didn't get billed automatically for the Go service, they didn't even offer it to me, wouldn't have known about it if I hadn't seen it on the website.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
I'm still paying $300...but they did throw in the ToGo svc for free when I called to cancel it (woo-hoo)! ;)

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
Once a year I call in and say 'Cancel' repeatedly to the automated phone service until I get an agent. Then I politely explain why it is I shouldn't be charged the fess they are trying to charge and they credit me with this and that and add extra channels for a while.

The key is to be polite but firm.

If you just now subscribed, they are not likely to do much for you.

Bonecrusher#31

Reaction score
TheCount;3466546 said:
I'm paying $180 this year. They were gonna try and charge me the full price $300+, I called and said I wanted to cancel, they offered 10 dollars less a month and I said no thanks then miraculously my account was qualified for a $20 a month discount, I accepted that.

They rolled in the Superfan stuff with the regular subscription now, guess they decided to stop stealing our money. Zero reason why you should have to pay extra to see games in HD other than greed.

I didn't get billed automatically for the Go service, they didn't even offer it to me, wouldn't have known about it if I hadn't seen it on the website.

Thats how you deal with DTV...I've called their bluff for many a discount. I haven't had time this year yet with my move and stuff.