NFL Sunday Ticket

Dingo05

Reaction score
Does anyone in Houston know if the Cowboys game will be blacked out on the Sunday Ticket package, since the Texans play at the same time? I'm not sure of the blackout rules.

Thanks

dbrooks55

Reaction score
Not from Houston...but it shouldn't be. You should have to watch Houston on regular cable, a the Cowboys should be on the Sunday ticket. Don't quote me on that, but I had the Sunday ticket for the past three seasons, up here in eastern PA there is never with the Eagles, Steelers, & Giants with that senerio.

Skin

Reaction score
Dingo05;1675510 said:
Does anyone in Houston know if the Cowboys game will be blacked out on the Sunday Ticket package, since the Texans play at the same time? I'm not sure of the blackout rules.

Thanks

They are not blacked out on Sunday Ticket in Houston.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Hey guys.

It will be broadcast on the "Dallas Cowboys Network" (DCN) Sopcast channel 8521. If you have the Sopcast player installed on your PC, just click here........ 8521 . Right now I'm broadcasting NFLN.

Or go to http://www.cowboysmedia.com/ and on the "Live Game Broadcast" page you will see an embedded player it will also capture the stream.

Every game will be broadcast all season long. :)

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;1675655 said:
Hey guys.

It will be broadcast on the "Dallas Cowboys Network" (DCN) Sopcast channel 8521. If you have the Sopcast player installed on your PC, just click here........ 8521 . Right now I'm broadcasting NFLN.

Or go to http://www.cowboysmedia.com/ and on the "Live Game Broadcast" page you will see an embedded player it will also capture the stream.

Every game will be broadcast all season long. :)

Sounds cool - but is that legal?
Curious

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
once i get off work today ill have to get that all working so i dont have to go to the bar

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Blackouts shouldn't be a problem all season with the Cowboys regardless of where you live. Broadcasts are only blacked out if the game isn't sold out by the previous Thursday. I can't imagine a home game by the Cowboys not being sold out this year with the great start and all the hype surrounding the team.

However, IF a blackout is ordered (this is done by the NFL), the game is only blocked out in a 150 miles radius of the game site.

SS

:star: