NFL Vick= NBA MJ

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
this was a debate in my class today. Do you think that vick could be the Micheal Jordan of the NFL?

Roughneck

Reaction score
Not even close.

Jordan won 6 NBA Championships. Vick has yet to win even a single Super Bowl.

Jordan had a complete all-around game. Vick has a hell of a lot more work to do before he can drop the label of "a RB who can throw the deep ball."

Jordan can be debated as the Best Basketball Player of All Time. Vick can not even be put in the same sentence with the Best Football Players of All Time.

Does Vick have the potential to be one of the greatest players in Sports History? Yes.

Based on what he has accomplished so far in his NFL Career, has Vick done anything to warrant him being able to do much more than hold Michael Jordan's jock? Hell No!

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Not even close.

Jordan won 6 NBA Championships. Vick has yet to win even a single Super Bowl.

Jordan had a complete all-around game. Vick has a hell of a lot more work to do before he can be considered anything more than a RB who can throw the deep ball.

Jordan can be debated as the Best Basketball Player of All Time. Vick can not even be put in the same sentence with the Best Football Players of All Time.

Does Vick have the potential to be one of the greatest players in Sports History? Yes.

Based on what he has accomplished so far in his NFL Career, is Vick able to do much more than merely hold Michael Jrodan's jock? Hell No!

no no no see you have it wrong. the debate was does he have the potential to be the Micheal Jordan of the NBA if he can bring his game along adn win some titles. notice the word COULD BE ok words in the questoin. But i mean compare wat vick has done in the begging of his career to what mich did in teh begginging of his.

Roughneck

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
no no no see you have it wrong. the debate was does he have the potential to be the Micheal Jordan of the NBA if he can bring his game along adn win some titles. notice the word COULD BE ok words in the questoin. But i mean compare wat vick has done in the begging of his career to what mich did in teh begginging of his.
Well then yes. As I said above, he does have the potential to be put alongside Jordan & the Rest of the Best in the Sports Universe. But all potential means is that you haven't done it yet.