NFLN: Bradie James and Jacobs Giants RB says war coming

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Bradie James was on nfl network and said, its going to be like a big boxing match, 16 hours match, so we are expecting 60 minutes of big hard fight.

Jacob the giants running back said, we hate them they hate us, we expect a big hard fight, and we are going to play that way. Jacobs went on to say that it was hard and painful on us last year when the beat us twice during the year, and beat us up in new york, and im sure its painful for them when we beat them in dallas in playoff game, so we are going to give a big hard fight, we hate each other. joe

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
roy williams said brad johnson is 1-1, so he did his job what he was suppose to do, leave it at that

orlando scandrick was on, along with film footage of jenkins and scandrick

scandrick said they are fundamentally sound, someone didnt catch whom but said giants are number 3 offense in the league

scandrick said, we have to go out and do our job and this game will mean alot to us

bradie james said, all i care about, is if we make one more play more than the giants do and win, thats the main thing to win and make more more bigger play then the giants do

thats is so far, watching 2 shows, nfl network and cowboys insider so bear with me,

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
i like scandrick a whole lot, he just continues to impress me.

im a penn state fan all the way, but I'll be pulling for Boise State all year to try and make the BCS title

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
also, T O said, we basically have to improve as an offense, all of us and block and pass block better when the giants blitz etc, from the offensive line to backs to TE's,

keep getting our rhythm down on offense between our qb and wrs

hopefully our defense can play like they did like last week and we can get that tempo too till we get better,

zack

Reaction score
Coy;2383892 said:
I Hate Jacobs.

I do too. He's got a big mouth. He isn't all that and he won't be remembered after his couple of years in the NFL. Watching the Steelers game this weekend, I saw him talking crap on the sidelines without his helmet. It's like shut up.

alancdc

Reaction score
Coy;2383892 said:
I Hate Jacobs.

He has surpassed Vrabel on my most hated list. No question he is on top of my list. I just wish someone would de cleat him Sunday.

Coy

Reaction score
alancdc;2383905 said:
He has surpassed Vrabel on my most hated list. No question he is on top of my list. I just wish someone would de cleat him Sunday.

#1 on my hate list, no doubt obout it.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
I have not heard one Dallas player say they "hate" the Giants in public or in the media.

Hey, Jacobs and Tuck, quit putting words in our players' mouths.

How about showing some class in public or to the media. You can "hate" all you want in private.

zack

Reaction score
alancdc;2383905 said:

NO, you take his damn legs out. Dallas will need to put 11 bodies on him, gang tackling. If Dallas jumps out and does this, it is going to be a hell of a game.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2383944 said:
Wasn't he basically benched against the Steelers for his ineffectiveness?

pretty much

the dude breaks tackles, but he's kind of a wuss for a man as big as he is

MONT17

Reaction score
I love it when the players show they care! I know everyplayer has buddyus on the other side but when guys whp don't have buds on the other side let it be known! Its On... Jacobs reminds me of Riggins back in the day! This is going to be an awesome game!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2383763 said:
Bradie James was on nfl network and said, its going to be like a big boxing match, 16 hours match, so we are expecting 60 minutes of big hard fight.

Jacob the giants running back said, we hate them they hate us, we expect a big hard fight, and we are going to play that way. Jacobs went on to say that it was hard and painful on us last year when the beat us twice during the year, and beat us up in new york, and im sure its painful for them when we beat them in dallas in playoff game, so we are going to give a big hard fight, we hate each other. joe

I was relieved to read that Bradie didn't say the game would be like a war.

Because, as we all know, you cannot or should not compare an athletic event, no matter how physical, to a war.

The suffering and carnage in war just cannot compete with a football game.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
zack;2383915 said:
NO, you take his damn legs out. Dallas will need to put 11 bodies on him, gang tackling. If Dallas jumps out and does this, it is going to be a hell of a game.

I hope Jacobs gets scared of Ware again like he did 2 years ago ( the gramatica kick game)

it was 4th down they went for it, Jacobs saw ware and tried to run outside, ware outran him and made the tackle for a loss.

:):eek:hboy:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
If there is anything I despise more its a player who just doesn't know when to shut up.

Fred-Ex tops the list of players I will always despise but Jacobs is seriously in contention. Throw a little Wilfork in there.

Jacobs is an ***. It sucks to see someone like him win a championship when there are players in the league who play the right way and still haven't won. LT, Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas to name a few.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2383763 said:
NFLN: Bradie James and Jacobs Giants RB says war coming

Ok. I admit... I only responded to this thread because I have found the WMP's. :D