Nick Mangold C

Hiero

Reaction score
This guy has looked amazing at the senior bowl, almost perfect. he's done well against all the DT's he faced and rarely if ever got pushed back like Al J. He looks extremely good here, I am starting to like this guy as a possibility at our center spot. What do you all think?

MDCowboy

Reaction score
Hiero said:
This guy has looked amazing at the senior bowl, almost perfect. he's done well against all the DT's he faced and rarely if ever got pushed back like Al J. He looks extremely good here, I am starting to like this guy as a possibility at our center spot. What do you all think?

I agree that he looks good but I am trying to remember that he is going against other college players. It remains to be seen how he will do against, to quote Al Johnson, "grown-*ss men".

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Hiero said:
Where is he projected to go...? If it's in the early 3rd, I would love him.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
This is a tough call on Center because Big AL was very sold and rated very high coming into the draft....two ywars ago some were asking why he was not going to the Pro Bowl and this year we want his head. I'd personally rather find a proven vet to come in and fill that void this year.

Either that or put Gurode in there...