No different than the Romo years

JonesBoys

Reaction score
We had people who loved Romo and people who blamed him for the team failures. Now we have the same scenario going with Dak. Put the blame where it belongs, Jason Garrett. This team looks like the exact same team he has been coaching for 10 years. Romo is gone so he wasn’t the problem, now Dak is?

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
We had people who loved Romo and people who blamed him for the team failures. Now we have the same scenario going with Dak. Put the blame where it belongs, Jason Garrett. This team looks like the exact same team he has been coaching for 10 years. Romo is gone so he wasn’t the problem, now Dak is?

I watched the Romo teams even though I can't stand red clapper because I knew Tony had the smarts and could overcome carrot top.

I said from the beginning dak won't be able to overcome red and it'll be more of the same

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
I watched the Romo teams even though I can't stand red clapper because I knew Tony had the smarts and could overcome carrot top.

I said from the beginning dak won't be able to overcome red and it'll be more of the same
What the hell did Romo overcome? He won 2 career playoff games. Same crap during his years playing out with a different cast.

Zman5

Reaction score
I've saying this to all the Romo and Dak haters past 10 years. QB isn't the main problem. It's the spittin' Clapper.

shabazz

Reaction score
So why are we overpaying Mr. Mediocre for if he can’t overcome Garrett?

Replace the both of those bums

ufcrules1

Reaction score

It’s not JG’s fault.... Jerry gives him millions even though he can’t coach. I would take that job too and go scrooge mcduckin in my money every night. Anyway, Jerry deserves all the blame.