No Doubts About Auburn

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
These guys belong in the National Championship if they win out. I think it would be a tough call between them and Oklahoma, but a late-season win like this will echo in the voters minds.

What happened to Wisconsin today? MSU is piling up on them now...

jimmy40

Reaction score
Avery said:
These guys belong in the National Championship if they win out. I think it would be a tough call between them and Oklahoma, but a late-season win like this will echo in the voters minds.

OU gets way too much hype to not be in the championship game. Just look at last year.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Avery said:

Is it a Merkur XTI? LOL

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Avery said:

I think Auburn obviously belongs there over USC. Why does USC get the free pass?

They have struggled more than OU and Auburn combined this year.

If not for a blown call in week 1 against VT, USC would be an afterthought this year.

The Cal, Stanford, and Oregon State games also showed a lot of warts that the ESPN talking heads just completely and conveniently overlook.

Oklahoma and Auburn have both had a few bumps against good teams this year... but nothing compared to the struggles USC has had.