No fan of Vinny

dorsett

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a repost. This was in the Miami Herald yesterday.

Former Dallas Cowboys quarterback Roger Staubach, 63, applauded the offseason signing of quarterback Drew Bledsoe.

Former UM quarterback Vinny Testaverde, who turned 41 last season, was not re-signed by the Cowboys after throwing 20 interceptions in 2004.

''Last year when they brought in Vinny, I was thinking I could try and come back. I think Vinny and I are about the same age,'' Staubach said, laughing. ``Drew is a lot younger. He'll have a good year.''

StevenOtero

Reaction score
dorsett said:
Sorry if this is a repost. This was in the Miami Herald yesterday.

Former Dallas Cowboys quarterback Roger Staubach, 63, applauded the offseason signing of quarterback Drew Bledsoe.

Former UM quarterback Vinny Testaverde, who turned 41 last season, was not re-signed by the Cowboys after throwing 20 interceptions in 2004.

''Last year when they brought in Vinny, I was thinking I could try and come back. I think Vinny and I are about the same age,'' Staubach said, laughing. ``Drew is a lot younger. He'll have a good year.''

I saw it on Cowboys-Forum or w.e LOL Funny.

Trophy#6

Reaction score
Roger Staubach said:
''Last year when they brought in Vinny, I was thinking I could try and come back. I think Vinny and I are about the same age''

I have no doubt that he could have too. And been obviously better then Vinny in the process.

As far as the 2004 Vinny lead season goes, I think it's best we take a page out of the German handbook- It never happen.. It never happen..

KDWilliams85

Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:
i'm gonna laugh my arse off when they bring him back as a backup to Bledsoe. :D

Better bundle up because it will be a cold day in Hell when it happens. :)