No fines or suspension?

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
how come there hasnt been any word out of nfl HQ about the dirty play of the steelers on pacmans injury? it was clearly a dirty play on behalf of 4 steeler players. granted its a fumble, but who official in their right mind would allow a player to ripped from the pile and throw out like that without throwing a flag for unnessessary roughness. no fines or suspensions afer it was clearly said and caught by mics saying "we're gonna hurt yo a** tonight pacman".

s the nfl turning the blind eye because its pacman? i dont get it, goodell talking about protecting players from situatons tat can be prevented. if im not mistaken the whistle had already been blown then he was ripped out of the pile. and still no flag. if that was favre, peyton, or any other face of the nfl type player the nfl would be all over this.

this is whats wrong with the nfl, some players, "QB's" u cant touch without being flagged, while others end up with injuries that affect them even after football. again what gets me mad is there hasnt even been any mention of this by media, or the nfl. any actions while clearly it was after the play and it was a dirty play.

Boysboy

Reaction score
LatinMind;2480081 said:
how come there hasnt been any word out of nfl HQ about the dirty play of the steelers on pacmans injury? it was clearly a dirty play on behalf of 4 steeler players. granted its a fumble, but who official in their right mind would allow a player to ripped from the pile and throw out like that without throwing a flag for unnessessary roughness. no fines or suspensions afer it was clearly said and caught by mics saying "we're gonna hurt yo a** tonight pacman".

s the nfl turning the blind eye because its pacman? i dont get it, goodell talking about protecting players from situatons tat can be prevented. if im not mistaken the whistle had already been blown then he was ripped out of the pile. and still no flag. if that was favre, peyton, or any other face of the nfl type player the nfl would be all over this.

this is whats wrong with the nfl, some players, "QB's" u cant touch without being flagged, while others end up with injuries that affect them even after football. again what gets me mad is there hasnt even been any mention of this by media, or the nfl. any actions while clearly it was after the play and it was a dirty play.

As much as I hate to say it, and I've mentioned this in other threads-it's just not our year. One incredible bad luck after another headache has been going on the minute we lost the Giants playoff game.

I guess that's the nature of the beast in this game sometimes, but hopefully-our coaches and players will go back to the drawing board once this season wraps, and hopefully, things will go our way much smoother next year! :)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
LatinMind;2480081 said:

There's your answer

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
The Steeler player rips Pacman out of the pile and throws him down and almost breaks his neck. yet nothing out of cowboy hating Goodell.why is no one in the media saying anything about what was done here? and why did the cowboy hating refs not throw a flag? the refs were looking right at it. this none call is as bad as that unreal spot they gave Pittsburgh.

Batman

Reaction score
Boysboy;2480087 said:
As much as I hate to say it, and I've mentioned this in other threads-it's just not our year. One incredible bad luck after another headache has been going on the minute we lost the Giants playoff game.

I guess that's the nature of the beast in this game sometimes, but hopefully-our coaches and players will go back to the drawing board once this season wraps, and hopefully, things will go our way much smoother next year! :)

I will respectfully disagree with you on the it is just not our year thing. Right now, I have relentlessly slammed Romo in this forum, and rightfully so. I have zero confidence in him to win a big game. I hope and pray to God that Romo can make me eat crow on this. I would love nothing more than for after this 2008 season than to be taking heat because Romo won Super Bowl MVP by throwing for 400 yards and 6 TD passes to run up the score on the Steelers in Super Bowl 43.

I have pretty vented, and while we have a big uphill battle to fight, it has been done before and until we are eliminated we have a chance. There have been cases before that for whatever reason a team caught fire at the right time and then the season over and they won the SB. Who would have expected the Giants to win last year?? Who would have expected the Steelers to win the Super Bowl(although the refs gave them that Super Bowl against the Seahawks).

I am trying not to get to hopeful, but we ain't out of it yet. As p*ssed off as I am with yet another Romo choke, deep down inside, I feel we still just might have a chance. Every part of me is hoping that Romo is so upset at the attacks on him, how he played that this is the game that gets him past this jinx and this is the last game we lose for 2008.

If I have any wishes, it would be for a rematch against teh Steelers in this Super Bowl, I would love for Romo to run up the score and for us to have a chance at injuring Frazier for payback.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Why has Frazier not been suspended? he tried to breal pacman's neck. come on Roger Goodell.tell me why.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Batman;2480130 said:
I will respectfully disagree with you on the it is just not our year thing. Right now, I have relentlessly slammed Romo in this forum, and rightfully so.

Aw leave Romo alone.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Batman;2480130 said:
I have relentlessly slammed Romo in this forum, and rightfully so.

He will win the Giants game and then you will be all up in his jock.

GimmeTheBall!;2480343 said:
Aw leave Romo alone.

:hammer:

AKATheRake

Reaction score
The whistle was blown and Pacman was clearly on the ball after he muffed it before the steeler player went helmet to helmet. Regardless if the ball is out or not helmet to helmet is against the rules. Pulling Pacman from beneath the pile was blatant unnecessary roughness that didn't get called.

Pacman has been taking cheap shots on special teams a few times this year and has brought it to the league office. As we can see squat has been done. If you allow the player to play then he deserves the same rights as all the other football players.

The steelers have Hines Ward who has all kinds of bounties on his head but you don't see blatant garbage like that happen to him. I really like Hines by the way, solid football player.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
AKATheRake;2480379 said:
The whistle was blown and Pacman was clearly on the ball after he muffed it before the steeler player went helmet to helmet. Regardless if the ball is out or not helmet to helmet is against the rules. Pulling Pacman from beneath the pile was blatant unnecessary roughness that didn't get called.

Pacman has been taking cheap shots on special teams a few times this year and has brought it to the league office. As we can see squat has been done. If you allow the player to play then he deserves the same rights as all the other football players.

The steelers have Hines Ward who has all kinds of bounties on his head but you don't see blatant garbage like that happen to him. I really like Hines by the way, solid football player.

This is incorrect. Not saying that on this particular play it was legal, but it's not ALWAYS ILLEGAL no matter what.

Honestly, if one of our guys was being over aggressive like that we'd be loving it. It sucks that he got hurt, but it's a big boy's game and injuries occur in big boy games.

All you can do is go out and punch the next team in the mouth for four FULL quarters this time.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Rack;2480384 said:
This is incorrect. Not saying that on this particular play it was legal, but it's not ALWAYS ILLEGAL no matter what.

Honestly, if one of our guys was being over aggressive like that we'd be loving it. It sucks that he got hurt, but it's a big boy's game and injuries occur in big boy games.

All you can do is go out and punch the next team in the mouth for four FULL quarters this time.

Fair enough. Please enlighten me as to where intentional helmet to helmet hits are allowed?

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
AKATheRake;2480406 said:
Fair enough. Please enlighten me as to where intentional helmet to helmet hits are allowed?

Unless you're spearing, it's legal against everyone except players in defenseless positions, such as a quarterback looking to pass or in the act of passing, or a receiver in the act of trying to catch the ball.

If a running back is coming and you go to wrap him up and make helmet-to-helmet contact, that's perfectly legal.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2480407 said:
Unless you're spearing, it's legal against everyone except players in defenseless positions, such as a quarterback looking to pass or in the act of passing, or a receiver in the act of trying to catch the ball.

Or maybe a player laying flat on his stomach in a defenseless position ??

The whistle had blown, he was down, .. for them to be allowed to pull him out of the pile and toss him like they did is clearly a foul.

No one can think that it was ok. If actions such as that are allowed, this game is going to get crazy.