No injuries to report post game

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Pretty physical game, especially first half. Glad to hear we didn't get anyone hurt.

Dak is the one I'm starting to worry about. One day, one of those runs going to get that ankle again.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Let's hope the good fortune continues. Need all hands on deck.

Side note - the unreported injury is to the Cowboys defense with a seriously bruised ego.
There is a treatment, and they used some in the 4th Quarter. It worked.
DRb58WvWAAE9Clb.jpg

T-RO

Reaction score
Our resident Philly Phan is dripping with enthusiasm that the Boys from Texas have no injuries to report.

Well...he's dripping with something. Not of anything honest or sincere or that smells pleasant...but dripping with something.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
A close but great win, no injuries, a long week off... no excuses against the Eagles. Win this one guys!!!! Imagine if they lose against the Niners! :oops:

Edit: And no hard practice sessions Mike. You know what happens then. :laugh: :confused:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our resident Philly Phan is dripping with enthusiasm that the Boys from Texas have no injuries to report.

Well...he's dripping with something. Not of anything honest or sincere or that smells pleasant...but dripping with something.
He still can't get over the fact that the Rangers don't matter.

Sorry/not sorry.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Tough decision?

lol, just put Hendershot in IR already.

As much as I lampoon the Schoonmaker pick I’d much rather see him out there with Fergy and even McKeon.

conner01

Reaction score
Kinda surprised. It was a very hard hitting game. Ferg got hammered a couple times