No Moral Victories

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Tough game to lose but I saw some good things. The team showed a lot of toughness going down 7-0 and then fighting back to take the lead. The Eagles are arguably the best team in the NFL. Dallas just made too many penalties and mistakes. All those penalties and dropped passes are the story of the game. That and Steele had a terrible game. But Dak played great as well as the offense for the most part. Defense not living up to its reputation. They most definitely would’ve won the game if they cut down on the penalties and make those catches.

Cydios

Reaction score
I just hope this team takes out their frustrations on every team moving forward.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Tough game to lose but I saw some good things. The team showed a lot of toughness going down 7-0 and then fighting back to take the lead. The Eagles are arguably the best team in the NFL. Dallas just made too many penalties and mistakes. All those penalties and dropped passes are the story of the game. That and Steele had a terrible game. But Dak played great as well as the offense for the most part. Defense not living up to its reputation. They most definitely would’ve won the game if they cut down on the penalties and make those catches.
Stop hating on our players and our team.

If you don’t like Dallas, go find another bandwagon to jump on!

Aven8

Reaction score
“Missed it by that much”…..Maxwell Smart

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The defense gained its reputation while Diggs was playing. I don't know how much of a difference he would have made, but I think they miss his play.