No one is answering

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been calling the Corona hotline all day and Romo is not answering!!!!
I guess no one has any answers. I certainly don't. I really like Dak, but he has not been the same since Atlanta, don't know if it's him or just bad scheme's.

The only thing I know is that it's not Garrett's fault, at least that what Idgit told me. Lol!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I've been calling the Corona hotline all day and Romo is not answering!!!!
I guess no one has any answers. I certainly don't. I really like Dak, but he has not been the same since Atlanta, don't know if it's him or just bad scheme's.

The only thing I know is that it's not Garrett's fault, at least that what Idgit told me. Lol!
@Idgit is right, it’s Linehan’s.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@Idgit is right, it’s Linehan’s.

I don’t want to wade into a feeding frenzy, but I’m scratching my head how the drive killing penalties like the block in the back or the holding calls—or the six sacks—are play calling and coaching issues. Or the errant third down passes aimed near open receivers, for that matter.

I also thought Linehan was more creative yesterday than he’s getting credit for.

It is fun to vent, though.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I don’t want to wade into a feeding frenzy, but I’m scratching my head how the drive killing penalties like the block in the back or the holding calls—or the six sacks—are play calling and coaching issues. Or the errant third down passes aimed near open receivers, for that matter.

I also though Linehan was more creative yesterday than he’s getting credit for.

It is fun to vent, though.
I try not to pretend to know because I don’t. I was basing my comment on yesterday and past history. But I’m susceptible to overreaction like the rest of us. You can certainly question the coaching about the penalties. Those are killers and must be emphasized in training camp. As far as the sacks, an arguement can be made that Linehan should’ve seen the pressure Carolina was getting and make some adjustments. They didn’t until the 2nd half. Not sure what you are talking about in your last sentence.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I try not to pretend to know because I don’t. I was basing my comment on yesterday and past history. But I’m susceptible to overreaction like the rest of us. You can certainly question the coaching about the penalties. Those are killers and must be emphasized in training camp. As far as the sacks, an arguement can be made that Linehan should’ve seen the pressure Carolina was getting and make some adjustments. They didn’t until the 2nd half. Not sure what you are talking about in your last sentence.

The delay of game calls are definitely coaching/synch issues, I’ll grat you. Tyron’s block in the back that killed Zeke’s good run? These guys have been told from grade school “if you see the number on his back, don’t hit him.” Collins’ hold, too, was just him getting beat and trying to keep Dak from getting blindsided.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Dak's issues didn't just show up in the Atlanta game. That game just amplified his issues.