No Turkey Advantage... not with this group of Cowboys!

MONT17

Reaction score
Jerrys version of the Dallas Cowboys need to look no further for the answers to the riddle called the Playoff Run Drought!

Not to bore anyone with the old days but the Real Dallas Cowboys had a distinct advantage after playing on Turkey Day under Landry and Jimmy (to the point owners cried about the advantage) they were almost unbeatable the following Sunday. Im sure Landry used the extra time off to scheme and the Boys would look like a new team, it was great... Jimmy used it to prepare and they were ready for anything no stone was unturned and the team was on edge, ask Leon... Jerry uses it to find tax write offs and build stands never mind his Cowboys have a roster spot for a holder. Can u imagine Jimmy or Landry having a holder on the roster... funny but sad!

Its almost like Jerry wants the team to lose so he can keep the traditional game in his back yard year after year without owners crying foul, its the game Cowboy fans from across the nation love the most since they dont win playoff games anymore. I know, cheap shot but its true when u see Cowboy fans in the stands with Alaska signs Jerry can hear that cash register ringing every time.

The Cowboys advantage is the actual game and the following week since the TV networks will never schedule the Cowboys a difficult game to get ratings on Turkey Day... Its up to the Cowboys to put the following week in their back pocket with whatever they do best! Take time off!

its true, if they win who cares what Jerry does with the Cowboys... dont bet whatever is left in ur 401k on Jerrys Cowboys! on the other hand u might as well...

joseephuss

Reaction score
Dallas has won the last two years in the first game after Thanksgiving with Romo at QB. Bledsoe, Testaverde and Carter were the previous QBs, so winning any games was a difficult task. It didn't matter if it was the first game after Thanksgiving or any other time of the year. Those QBs just did not win a lot of games.

zeromaster

Reaction score
Nice conspiracy theory. And use of exclamation points.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!111

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Did you write that? I swear I felt like I was reading a BSPN article...:rolleyes:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Even if I have to stay up all night, I will decipher the point of this post.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
bbgun;2459795 said:
Even if I have to stay up all night, I will decipher the point of this post.

It was another Jerry is broke and going to sell the Cowboys post. AKA stupidity AKA a Mont post

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Really???

Is this really what the psyche of this board has come to?