No Turnovers. Yippee!!!

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2493742 said:
Does it? I don't think so.
I guess not because there are none listed...I just always thought that a safety was a turnover :confused:

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Future;2493774 said:
I guess not because there are none listed...I just always thought that a safety was a turnover :confused:

No, it can't be remember. If there is hold in the end zone, that is a safety too. So Safety can't be a turnover. It was a sack in endzone nothing more. If they had recovered the fumble, then it would have been a Turnover.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2493805 said:
No, it can't be remember. If there is hold in the end zone, that is a safety too. So Safety can't be a turnover. It was a sack in endzone nothing more. If they had recovered the fumble, then it would have been a Turnover.
Makes sense, I don't know where I got it from.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Future;2493811 said:
Makes sense, I don't know where I got it from.
It's an honest mistake, Future. I'm just glad Romo held onto the ball, even with a messed up back. I hope he's 100% by next Saturday night.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2493865 said:
It's an honest mistake, Future. I'm just glad Romo held onto the ball, even with a messed up back. I hope he's 100% by next Saturday night.
Well it was a fumble...but he made a great play to swat it out of bounds and stop a TD.