Not a very good mother

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I saw a video of this OnlyFans "content creator" who was all enraged because she has to go into her son's school to pick him up. Poor kid is only 6 years old, and he's thrown up three times. So she's mad at him that she has to take prime time away from her "modeling" for money career. She showed no concern at all for her kid who's ill. I feel so bad for that kid. It's clear she's going to show up and be awful to him for something that's not his fault. I'm grateful for my own mother who handled the same situation about a zillion times better when I got sick and threw up at school. She showed a bunch of concern for me, and took me home and did everything possible to help me get better. She certainly didn't blame me for getting sick.
I'm not posting the video because the language used by this wonderful mother doesn't meet CZ standards. You can probably find it if you want to cringe. This woman should never have become a mother. My God.

Flamma

Reaction score
Got through about half of it. Now to counter my level of disgust, I'm going to have to watch cat videos of them slapping the crap out of dogs.