Video: ****NOT-AN-OFFICIAL-SOURCE***: 2018 TC Gallup, Austin & Hurns

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
My apologies if this has been posted already, didn't see it here yet:

I'm starting to get excited about all the hype around Gallup... this guy (****NOT-AN-OFFICIAL-SOURCE***) gives a little analysis of some good-looking TC passes/catches. Looks like Dak has really been working on his footwork this offseason... I've always thought that if he can make a habit of setting his feet and stepping into his throws on a consistent basis, his accuracy and power will improve dramatically.

Gallup to me seems like the anti-TWill, catching everything in sight with his hands... I love it.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Nice little clip. Good timing, nice catches and big play speed.
It's going to be an exciting season:starspin:

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Gallups going to be a pretty good player..

How good? Who knows.. But he really doesn't have any holes in his game. He's solid at worst.

What you're looking for this early is that his strengths as a player in college will translate against pro competition. So far, so good. Next step will be game action against different players/coverages. But yes, very early results are promising. My prediction after the draft was that he'd earn a top 3 WR spot by early/midseason.

T-RO

Reaction score
Gallups going to be a pretty good player..

How good? Who knows.. But he really doesn't have any holes in his game. He's solid at worst.

I agree. Solid floor. Sky the limit.