Not sure if Colombo should have played

kevwun

Reaction score
He was hobbled badly. It might have been best to let him rest another week. Hopefully, it's not going to linger. We need him for the playoffs.

Ben_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
kevwun;1821601 said:
He was hobbled badly. It might have been best to let him rest another week. Hopefully, it's not going to linger. We need him for the playoffs.

For being questionable before the game, I think he did an honorable job. He was hurt. The staff did a nice job planning for the potential deficiency.

Romo almost always has an out and is able to get to it. He got sacked a time or two. But we won, dude.

I see your point about the playoffs. But clenching is a big part of that. And it would have been hard to do without Colombo today, imo.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
yeah he should have sat out...he is a real fighter, but he struggled in pass protection today

David

kevwun

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the effort. I just think it's better for the team long term if he had sat out.

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
Good Post. Colombo is a gamer and tries his heart out. Tough as nails, but that ankle was sore, and his mobility was limited. It cost us a sack or two and a few hurried passes.

He should have been rested and McQ should have gotten some valuable game experience.

LarryCanadian