Nothing comes easy for us NOTHING! Stressfull X-Mas Day!

BlueDemon

Benched
Reaction score
:bang2: :banghead:

You know this one is gonna be tough! you know it ! and you know damn well you're nervous! I wasn't sure who to root for today - but all I know is come Christmas nite - I'm gonna be a bundle of nerves. And I'm hosting Christmas this year family wise - So I can't curse or throw crap! Great! Just great! :(
Why am I fearing this game.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
I'm with ya. Im fearing it as well. I can never go outside again if we lose. Every one of my friends is an Eagles fan.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Honestly I think Dallas will clip the Eagles' wings and the baton twirler will come back down to bench..er...I mean earth.

Reaction score
BlueDemon;1241640 said:

You know this one is gonna be tough! you know it ! and you know damn well you're nervous! I wasn't sure who to root for today - but all I know is come Christmas nite - I'm gonna be a bundle of nerves. And I'm hosting Christmas this year family wise - So I can't curse or throw crap! Great! Just great! :(

My gosh,the game is over a week away and i am already stressing out.It will not be easy.That Garcia guy is one tough sonuvagun.Plus i have to watch this game at work,which always sucks.Can you say Stress!

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
BlueDemon;1241640 said:

I was back and forth on who to root for in the Iggles/Aints game today, but it finally dawned on me that the game next week was going to be tough no matter whether the Iggles won or lost today. No matter what, I feel Dallas had to win next week to really have a true shot at making any noise in the playoffs. So, might as well have the Iggles win today to set up the division clinching game next week. Ultimately, I feel Dallas has the better team to go along with home field advantage, so the win should be there.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Not nervous at all, I will eat a big meal before the game

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1241786 said:
Not nervous at all, I will eat a big meal before the game
Hmmm the game is on at noon in Hawaii so we're eating afterwards. I hope I still have my appettite :)

BlueDemon

Benched
Reaction score
windward;1241790 said:
Hmmm the game is on at noon in Hawaii so we're eating afterwards. I hope I still have my appettite :)

Completely off topic but why is the crime rate so high in Hawaii?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
BlueDemon;1241810 said:
Completely off topic but why is the crime rate so high in Hawaii?
I'm not sure what you're referring to since our violent crime rates are pretty low. I feel pretty safe going for a stroll at night in most areas save downtown Honolulu, where a lot of drug dealing and prostituion occurs. We have a lot of property crime, mostly GTA though.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
i'm a little nervous about it, but i truly feel like we are the better team, and we have the crowd.

if we play OUR GAME, we will not be denied our first division title of the millenium.

merry christmas, indeed.

BlueDemon

Benched
Reaction score
windward;1241846 said:
I'm not sure what you're referring to since our violent crime rates are pretty low. I feel pretty safe going for a stroll at night in most areas save downtown Honolulu, where a lot of drug dealing and prostituion occurs. We have a lot of property crime, mostly GTA though.
http://www.hawaiireporter.com/story.aspx?6a965849-873f-4f88-af20-032886c4291c
Hawaii’s residents face some real challenges such as scarce quality full-time jobs, a low homeownership rate, and a relatively high crime rate. However, the state should be commended for its efficient and responsible use of energy and environmental resources.