Notre Dame.....

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
#20 Golden Domers SPANKIN' #3 Michigan!!!!!

Ok....I'm done.

YYEEEEESSSSSS!!

Roughneck

Reaction score
Definitely gotta give credit to Notre Dame. They're a hell of a lot better than I thought they were going into the season. Weis is already working his magic.

That being said, Meatchicken is severely overrated. They aren't even a Top 10 team let alone the Third Best Team in the nation.

More proof that College Football needs to wait until October before puting out the first polls.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy said:
Thank You IRISH!

GO BUCKEYES!!!

GO BUCKEYES!!!

GO BUCKEYES!!!

GO BUCKEYES!!!

GO BUCKEYES!!!

This Sooner will be pullin forem. :D

jimmy40

Reaction score
thats7 said:
#20 Golden Domers SPANKIN' #3 Michigan!!!!!

Ok....I'm done.

YYEEEEESSSSSS!!
Spanking? Michigan gave you the game. Michigan kicked NDs *** all over the field the second half but props, you won. Spanked? Don't think so.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Michigan didn't whoop anything.

Notre Dame... 2-0, Baby!

You BETTER believe.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahaha

poor ou fans....they NEED us to lose since tcu road them out of their house.

suckers.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
phillycowboyslover said:
hahahahahahahahaha

poor ou fans....they NEED us to lose since tcu road them out of their house.

suckers.

Not at all. All you jacks are dumping on OU so bad I just figured. Jump on the OSU wagon while they trounce the Horns. Im for that.

Good LORD. Im telling you Texas. You BETTER beat Stoops this year. God help Mack if you dont.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Not at all. All you jacks are dumping on OU so bad I just figured. Jump on the OSU wagon while they trounce the Horns. Im for that.

Good LORD. Im telling you Texas. You BETTER beat Stoops this year. God help Mack if you dont.

That ain't no lie. If Texas can't beat OU this year then Mack Brown should fire himself.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I don't know, Michigan fumbled at the goal line, threw an INT in the end zone and couldn't score on 1st and goal from the 10. Notre Dame played as well as it could and still needed Michigan to give it the game.

As expected DomerFan I know is preening like a peacock. I said Notre Dame always plays patsies like Navy so now I am getting, is no.3 Michigan a real enough program for us to beat etc.

I told them, I will apologize to the Domers if they win a BCS bowl this year. I think i am safe ;)

jimmy40

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
I don't know, Michigan fumbled at the goal line, threw an INT in the end zone and couldn't score on 1st and goal from the 10. Notre Dame played as well as it could and still needed Michigan to give it the game.

As expected DomerFan I know is preening like a peacock. I said Notre Dame always plays patsies like Navy so now I am getting, is no.3 Michigan a real enough program for us to beat etc.

I told them, I will apologize to the Domers if they win a BCS bowl this year. I think i am safe ;)
The most overated team in college football this week was Michigan, next week it will be Notre Dame.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Rack said:
Michigan didn't whoop anything.

Notre Dame... 2-0, Baby!

You BETTER believe.
Michigan gave the game away and yes they kicked NDs *** all over the field the second half. One question. Why didn't the refs review the first down play when Michigan qb obviously got in the endzone for a touchdown?

jimmy40

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:

Don't confuse the Notre Dame homers with facts. Where have these guys been the last few years anyway?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
So let me get this straight... it's NOT ok for Notre Dame fans to be happy that their team beat one of their most hated rivals?

Ok, just checking. :rolleyes:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Rack said:
So let me get this straight... it's NOT ok for Notre Dame fans to be happy that their team beat one of their most hated rivals?

Ok, just checking. :rolleyes:

Of course it's OK, Rack-- especially for those Golden Domers who were pullin' for the Horns against the Buckeyes...

I may find myself in the position of rootin' for ND in their next big game, just to pay ya back... LOL...

Oh, and once I got to watch the Texas-Ohio State game, yeah, AJ Hawk is pretty good...

burmafrd

Reaction score
ND outplayed michi in there own house. Simple as that. Big Ten down big this year; Iowa sucked at ISU, Michi has already been discussed, and OSU has some holes- but right now are clearly the best team in the Big 10.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
burmafrd said:
ND outplayed michi in there own house. Simple as that. Big Ten down big this year; Iowa sucked at ISU, Michi has already been discussed, and OSU has some holes- but right now are clearly the best team in the Big 10.

:hammer: