Now for Monk in the 6th

PosterChild

Reaction score
Or Peyton Hillis. The guy is talented. Hands as good as any back in the league, and decent speed. A little smallish for a FB but a unique weapon.

Mongo

Reaction score
I agree. Monk would be a great pick in the 6th! What's the chance he makes it there? At least I certain that he's on our GM's radar.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I think we can rule out a FB, w/ the selection of Bennett, looks like we'll be employing the 2-TE offense quite a bit

DeepBleu

Reaction score
we can go many different directions here, but marcus monk is a fine player to have with our 6th rounder. still, i get a feeling that jerry might want to move down a few spots and pick up another pick this year.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Frank Okam or else we need to take either C./G. Fernand Velasco or C./G. Chris McDuffie to give us more depth at the cneter position and they can both play guard also saving a gameday roster spot!

Josh Johnson would be nice too!

Woods

Reaction score
Schmitt or A Rubin at NT or Monk would all be nice in the 6th.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DeepBleu;2058234 said:
we can go many different directions here, but marcus monk is a fine player to have with our 6th rounder. still, i get a feeling that jerry might want to move down a few spots and pick up another pick this year.

Jerry should just take a player and call it a day. :D

marchetta

Reaction score
cc cowboy;2058191 said:
This would be a nice steal if we could get him there.

Drew Boylhart (thehuddlereport.com) says that Monk is better than Hardy right now. He loves Monk, and believes that if Monk checks out medically, he's going to impact right away. Drew said Monk is the most NFL ready WR in the draft, and does everything well.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
DeepBleu;2058234 said:

:eek:

:lmao2:

BigDave95

Reaction score
marchetta;2058277 said:
Drew Boylhart (thehuddlereport.com) says that Monk is better than Hardy right now. He loves Monk, and believes that if Monk checks out medically, he's going to impact right away. Drew said Monk is the most NFL ready WR in the draft, and does everything well.

Monk was told by he NFL advisory committee last year that he'd be a 2nd rounder if he came out. He went back to school with hopes of becoming a 1st rounder but then hurt his knee. When healthy, he's a big, fast WR with great hands. Would be an amazing value in the 6th!!

starfrombirth

Reaction score
marchetta;2058277 said:

Really? :eek: Then how come nobody has heard of him? Has he been injured or something?:confused:

adamknite

Reaction score
starfrombirth;2058300 said:
Really? :eek: Then how come nobody has heard of him? Has he been injured or something?:confused:

He missed most of the year with an injury last year in College. After last years draft I saw a few places predict him going to be a 1st or 2nd round pick this year, then he got injured and his stock fell.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I have zero confidence this will happen...if it does, it will change my entire outlook of this draft.