Now I bet ya Green Bay gets all the pub

cowboys4life

Reaction score
being 8-1 and not us...thats ok i have to say....................

"embrace the hate" hahaha

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
We will have an easier time with Green Bay than we did today against the Giants.

Favre will get his. But that is all they got.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Like I posted earlier the Pack just picked up 2 new cheerleaders this week in Wilbon and Bayless. Though, I am sure they wont be the only ones.

Honestly I can understand people putting the Pack ahead of Dallas, though I dont agree, but it was hard to listen to them tell me the Giants were the better team when both Dallas and the Pack beat them. At least the Packers have won 12 of their last 13 games. The good thing Dallas will get a chance to show who is better in 3 weeks.

Martice

Reaction score
I am embracing the hate!! In addition, I love it. Gives us a chip that fits right on our shoulder.

cowboys4life

Reaction score
exactly im embracing that hate and loving it...they can have the pub and we will continue to do what we do ....

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Who cares whether Green Bay gets all the pub?

Though I am interested in hearing what Skip Bayless has to say about Little Tony Romeo. He'll probably rag on Romo's flutter pass on his first TD throw. :D

cowboys4life

Reaction score
dont really care if they get the pub im just saying we played and beat a according to all the media a improved D blah blah...anyways....we are on the front page of espn.com hahaha

jrumann59

Reaction score
Well Favre is the the Golden Boy, what is good and great about the NFL, so his team will get more credit then it deserves. After his painkiller problem he can do no wrong in the eyes of NFL fans, while I feel he did it to avoid a suspension.

SuperMan313

Benched
Reaction score
jrumann59;1759719 said:
Well Favre is the the Golden Boy, what is good and great about the NFL, so his team will get more credit then it deserves. After his painkiller problem he can do no wrong in the eyes of NFL fans, while I feel he did it to avoid a suspension.
You know a fan who's teams QB is Tony Romo has no right to talk about undeserved credit.

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
Yes they will!!!!

When we beat Green Bay at our house, we will get the pub, i can guarantee that :D

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
SuperMan313;1759726 said:
You know a fan who's teams QB is Tony Romo has no right to talk about undeserved credit.

The Pecker trolls are arriving a few weeks early.

SuperMan313

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday;1759747 said:
The Pecker trolls are arriving a few weeks early.
Read my posts I haven't been trolling, but when you go after a player about his personal life with an issue like that, it's downright stupid.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
SuperMan313;1759750 said:
Read my posts I haven't been trolling, but when you go after a player about his personal life with an issue like that, it's downright stupid.

LOL, in 2004 you were posting as a Cowboy fan. If that isnt trolling what is?

superman313 said:
We'll make the playoffs, if we can win some of those early games on the road, cause we close out the season with alot of games in Dallas.

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=820273#post820273