Now that Glenn is extended...

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
When do we start the negotiations with Roy and Witten, and Newman the year after that. We've got time with New, but Roy and Witten need to be taken care of now so that they dont hit FA.

ghst187

Reaction score
I thought Witten actually already got re-signed or redid his contract...?

txlonghorn14

Reaction score
dallas definately needs to re-sign witten and r. williams. these guys are gonna be essential to the rebirth of this organizations' winning ways. can't wait to see these team in full gear this season! :lombardi:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JJ will get it done, can't get them all at once. I wouldn't doubt it happens until after the draft, maybe even as late as TC.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
the signing I am most concerned with is Brad Sham, Babe laufenberg and kristie scales. The radio team...

I am dying to find out when they are going to be signed.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
The Cowboys should be proactive just like they were with Glenn.

Don't let these guys hit the open market.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Why are you guys worried? These guys are staples. Barring anything extremely unfortunate, I think they'll be here for years to come.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:
Why are you guys worried? These guys are staples. Barring anything extremely unfortunate, I think they'll be here for years to come.

There were a lot of staples from the 90's teams that left.

That being said I don't think Jones will let that happen with these guys but you never know...When someone could Poison Pill you.

That's why I say don't even let them hit the open market

skinsscalper

Reaction score
This poison pill business will be addressed by the owners sooner rather than later.

SS

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
theebs said:
the signing I am most concerned with is Brad Sham, Babe laufenberg and kristie scales. The radio team...

I am dying to find out when they are going to be signed.
Personally, I wish they would release that crew, and bring in Mark Followill and Mickey Spagnola.

I'm tired of Sham and Babe just stinks.