Now that TO played and did well can we address problems....

JVita17

Benched
Reaction score
Besides all you cowboys fans / TO haters, we need to get a O-Line who goes hard all the time, a QB with some mobility if things break down or a SMART QB, and a DAMN KICKER, we have the same issues as last year, the D looked terrible, just so reminisce of last season, i think we were too hyped, TO can do alot but not everything

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
i dont think anybody expected to see anything less then what they saw from TO..he was going to do what he does best on the field..

but dallas needs to fix the OL issues..i think this yr its the edges that need tweaking instead of the interior of the OL..flo wasnt very mobile to begin with..now with injuries to his legs..he's getting very old very fast..and to think he's going to be a 9mil cap hit next yr..something needs to be done there..RT, thats just a lost cause with this team still

with this OL dallas is better served spreading the defense out

on defense..theres just too many issues there..who knows what it needs..maybe a new coach. just maybe .500 coaches usually get fired..and thats what parcells is right now..so maybe thats whats needed

JVita17

Benched
Reaction score
LatinMind said:
i dont think anybody expected to see anything less then what they saw from TO..he was going to do what he does best on the field..

but dallas needs to fix the OL issues..i think this yr its the edges that need tweaking instead of the interior of the OL..flo wasnt very mobile to begin with..now with injuries to his legs..he's getting very old very fast..and to think he's going to be a 9mil cap hit next yr..something needs to be done there..RT, thats just a lost cause with this team still

with this OL dallas is better served spreading the defense out

on defense..theres just too many issues there..who knows what it needs..maybe a new coach. just maybe .500 coaches usually get fired..and thats what parcells is right now..so maybe thats whats needed

ahh i know flo was a bad piece of the O-Line and most likely is parcells is around next year i dont see him and i agree with hes just a .500 coach but he has a past that makes it a little harder to fire him, but we need to see some production from him and his team QUICK

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
JVita17 said:
ahh i know flo was a bad piece of the O-Line and most likely is parcells is around next year i dont see him and i agree with hes just a .500 coach but he has a past that makes it a little harder to fire him, but we need to see some production from him and his team QUICK

thats true he has a past..but that past was in a different era of football..and im looking at the present and the future..he needs to adjust ingame..he's predictable and coaches know that..

on flozell..he is a natural RT, thats where he should be, now parcells passing on justice seems to be a bad call..considering he's doing very good in philly

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
LatinMind said:
thats true he has a past..but that past was in a different era of football..and im looking at the present and the future..he needs to adjust ingame..he's predictable and coaches know that..

on flozell..he is a natural RT, thats where he should be, now parcells passing on justice seems to be a bad call..considering he's doing very good in philly

Justice is doing so good he was inactive yesterday

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
LowTech said:
Justice is doing so good he was inactive yesterday
I'm thinking now that we should've taken Lawson, since Carp can't even get activated.

AS you can see tonight with San Diego, when you have great pass rushers on your team, your job becomes easier.

Offensively, Bledsoe has to wake up. We are doing a solid job in pass protection, we wore down a bit, but that should be under control as time goes on.