NT Carl Davis, Jr (practice squad signee: November 16, 2023) All-22 breakdown

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'll say this: If the Cowboys sign Leonard that will be 2 MLBs and a 1T acquired mid-season, and I like fortifying the middle of the Defense with veteran players.
Agreed, bro.

The extra cherry on top will be IF wide receiver Martavis Bryant pans out and finds his old playing days potential. Would be nice to add another big weapon at receiver to help take pressure off of CeeDee Lamb.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Agreed, bro.

The extra cherry on top will be IF wide receiver Martavis Bryant pans out and finds his old playing days potential. Would be nice to add another big weapon at receiver to help take pressure off of CeeDee Lamb.
Lol Bryant will do nothing, he didn't do much even when he was younger

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
Agreed, bro.

I guess TY hilton is done, he was a nice add last year, prob wouldve been better than Bryant but ill wait and see

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
I'll say this: If the Cowboys sign Leonard that will be 2 MLBs and a 1T acquired mid-season, and I like fortifying the middle of the Defense with veteran players.
weve been decent vs the run even against the eagles and niners but these past 3 games weve been ran over. Hope these guys can help in rotations

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I guess TY hilton is done, he was a nice add last year, prob wouldve been better than Bryant but ill wait and see
Agreed. I also asked about TY Hilyon a few weeks ago. Would definitely have liked to see him back. Oh well, let's hope Martavis Bryant works out. We all know CeeDee is going to get double/triple teamed by our next 5 very good opponents.

jwitten82

Reaction score
He wouldn't need to do much as long as he can help take heat off of CeeDee. So far, the veteran free agents the Cowboys have brought in have contributed. Certainly different results than the one you are professing.
He's garbage

Creeper

Reaction score
We have to remember, these older players like Leonard are not the same guys who dominated when they made pro-bowls. The Colts reduced Leonard's playing time before they cut him because he has not been the same since his injury. Yes, he was a great player once, but he is not that guy anymore. In the meantime, Clark is having a pretty good season and he is still developing.

There is a reason these guys are all available late in the season when every team has had injuries. I would be shocked if any of these player made an impact on the Cowboys.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If whomever they sign is an upgrade then you move someone even if it means Bell. You aren't of one of those "we like our guys", right?
He's been play GREAT, I'd love the signing hands down, but hmmmmm