Nypost: Espn May Use Kornheiser As 3d Man On Mnf

TheGoat73

Reaction score
TK STACK MONEY!!!

What's your favorite condiment? How much do you pay for a sport jacket? Who wants to be a thousandaire?

Best news ever!

ddh33

Reaction score
I really like Tony. I think he would be good. Unfortunately, I'm not sure about the mix, and that's what it comes down to - how is the chemistry?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Wheat said:
I love listening to Mr. Tony here in D.C., and not for just the sports stuff.

I think he's funny.

Me too, but he'll never stay awake if he keeps his 9AM radio show slot.

Glenn Carano

Reaction score
bbgun said:
Me too, but he'll never stay awake if he keeps his 9AM radio show slot.

Good point. He goes to bed EARLY. He never stays up to watch sporting events that last past 10 or 11 at night. He'll usually watch the first half of MNF, if that, then go to bed. Plus, he hates to fly. He took the train from DC to NYC to do The Sports Reporters all the time. Don't see it happening.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Danny White said:
I like Kornheiser. I think he would do much better than Dennis Miller did.

It doesn't matter much, though, because Theisman makes the whole broadcast unlistenable.
:hammer:

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
tnfan said:
I must have missed something. Why does he want out of his contract?

Seems like he wants to pull in Madden. And doesn't seem like he wants to or that enthused about working with Thiesman. I guess he knows an idiot when he hears one :D

leotisbrown

Half Fast Analysis
Reaction score
Kornheiser and pretzel leg is both Deadskin bandwagon types. I no likes them. I pukes up vomits if they done do this on us.

They aint should be togethers on they football shows. Not fair to real fans.

How bout they brings back Dandy Don Meredith and lets him have fun talking up some trash talks like he done did on Cosell before things went sideways.

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind Steven A Smith in the MNF booth.

He definetly says whats on his mind.

He would be the water to Micheals' oil.

He would be the best fit, since Charles Barkely wouldn't fit in an NFL broadcast.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
i like Kornheiser and them having him is crazy enough to work but oh man please replace Theisman with anybody. it's not even because he was a Commander but because he is horrible and always wrong

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
I'm sorry to sound harsh but Tirico is terrible as a play by play man. We all know how bad Theismann is, but Tirico is boring, dry and adds nothing to a broadcast, imo.

Tirico and Sharpe were a terrible combination, but a Tirico/Theismann pairing would be worse.

it would actually be quite the same, Sharpe mirrors Theismann in utter stupidity and non-sensical rambling

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
torrescatch22 said:
I wouldn't mind Steven A Smith in the MNF booth.

that self-righteous prick? hell no

you do know that his show, "quite frankly", bombed? viewership is way down, guess it goes along with the MNF conspiracy theory :laugh2:

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
that self-righteous prick? hell no

alot of people use to say that about Cossell, then missed him when he was gone.