O and D line

kevsstang

Reaction score
I think our lines played very well today, starters and backups, well minus proctor. Our Defense stepped up today, a couple batted passes, sacks, pressures, key tackles so will all that positive there will be some negatives. TNew bit a little on the pass to Holmes. Hey it happens. We need to give credit to this defense considering how many injuries it has had. IF we keep the majority of the defensive players for next year we will have a top 3 or 5 defense. I believe we need a bigger NT, I believe Ratliff and Johnson are doing very well but would like a 320-335 guy inside. We should draft/pickup a middle line backer. Whether to start or push to become one. I believe safety should be addressed to. Too many liabilities/question marks back there. I would keep Spears, Canty, Hatcher, and Bowen. nice rotation we have. Add that bigg NT then you have Ratliff and Johnson as well. We should be set at CB and OLb but could see an addition to the OLB.

AS for the O-line i do believe we need to draft or pickup through FA, 2 lineman. Our guys are getting older and more expensive. We also need to see if Free, McQuistan are for real, as well as Montrell Holland. We are set at TE, we have a good combination right now. RB we are blessed once all are healthy, FB is fine no need to change. K and P we are fine. I believe we draft a qb to challenge romo or pick someone else up to put a fire under Romo's BUTT. Wr is a little more tricky. HOw long will we have T.O. Is/will Roy Williams be a future no. 1 wr. What about crayton he is getting a little older and would be best suited as a number 3. That leaves us with Sam Hurd, Miles Austin , and Isaiah stanback as our alternatives.

So i think we address WR OL QB NT ILB FS/SS OLB.

Don't give up hope just yet.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
The loss of Ratliff at the end was pretty bad. They couldn't get any push on the center of the pocket at all. That's been the key to our defense.