Ocho Cinco

dre1614

Reaction score
:lmao2: :laugh2: :laugh1: :lmao: :lmao2: :laugh2: :laugh1: :lmao:

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia/multimedia_center.cfm?id=B9E66534-B708-F2DE-67AB5F2A3C806093

About coming to Dallas this past offseason....

"man that would have been a circus. Let me tell you, I dont mean to be funny, I'm not trying to be rude or piss anybody off, but if I was in Dallas they would have to change all our damn games to pay-per-view, cause you will need to pay to see that ****. I'm so serious they would have to put all the games on pay-per-view. Cause you can't just watch a show like that for free. 81 and 85? come on now...please......"

go to 4:52 of the video to hear it.

That dude cracks me up.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I love Chad ocho Cinco..That guy is a funny guy and He does really care about winning. He's a competitor. he wants to be a Cowboy, You can feel it. Jerry if it ever comes down to it, go get Chad Johnson.

tenken627

Reaction score
He just really REALLY wants out of Cincy.

http://apudgeisasandwich.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/chad-johnson-Commanders.jpg

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
Arrogant ,prima donna , unfunny ,tries too hard to get attention. Clubhouse cancer, yes please sign him.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
God help us.

GO Dallas Cowboys.

Oh wait ESPN says... never mind.

Jesus teach us how to love one another.

landryscorner

Reaction score
HAHA, man I like hearing what TJ and Chad say after games, I really like those 2 its a shame they are with the bengals, i know they must hate it there

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
Also found this:

ESPN's Matt Mosley reports Cincinnati Bengals WR Chad "Ocho Cinco" Johnson promised to kiss Cowboys star at midfield if he if he scores on Sunday. "If I score, I've love Dallas so much, I'm going to take my helmet off, get a fine and kiss the star," said Johnson.

Another opponent star WR that could show attention to our star (as TO did). Does this mean he'll become a cowboy eventually? :D

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I like Chad cause he makes me laugh. I certainly wouldn't be upset if he played for us but I doubt that it ever happens.

Frozen700

Reaction score
http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedc...owboys/stories/100208dnspocowlede.d3a993.html

While Owens and Romo were busy answering questions about their play, Johnson and teammate T.J. Houshmandzadeh were begging for more passes to be thrown their way and showing support for Owens.
"If they throw [Owens] 20 balls and he only caught seven and they lost, [expletive] throw him 40 and he's going to catch 14 and they're going to win," Johnson said. "Out of that 14 that he's gonna get, some of those are going to be big plays and some of those are going to add up to touchdowns."
Johnson gave the phone to Houshmandzadeh, who happened to be walking by.
"Tell T.O. to tell Jason Garrett they need to throw the ball to him 24 times," Houshmandzadeh said while laughing. "Me and Chad ain't had 17 balls thrown our way in a game yet combined. Tell him they need to give it to him 24 or 25 times."

rysko

Reaction score
i want chad and tj! lol they have great chemistry with each other, if only everyone else on their team wasnt garbage

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
xWraithx;2303850 said:
would "have"..

and define "crap", in 2 words or less like you usually do

Lay off............that's CC's gig plus he's a busy man.

In order of the topic. Notice when he talks about Adam. He says "pacman, adam or pacman jones, whatever he wants to call himself"..........Guy's got stones with the name gig, don't he? Pot meet Kettle?

I do like Chad tho. He's a hack and he's good at it. It's all in fun with the kid.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
If we had Chad and TO we would easily have crushed any offensive record in the NFL ever.

zeromaster

Reaction score
xWraithx;2303850 said:
would "have"..

and define "crap", in 2 words or less like you usually do
For just joining up and a couple of dozen posts, I think your reply has already defined it. :rolleyes:

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
zeromaster;2304099 said:
For just joining up and a couple of dozen posts, I think your reply has already defined it. :rolleyes:

I've actually been on here since 2004 man, this is a new username

I always like to give CC crap...

by the way, that's actually his real face, not a mask.