Twitter: Odds for MVP, Defensive ROY, Defensive POY, Comeback POY

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Here's something to consider -- Big Mike Coach of the Year? IF we end up with a crazy WIN record. I think Arizona or Buffalo's coach has it right now. They won't give it to the Rams McVay again. Same for Browns & Ravens. Maybe a shot for the Buccs Coach?

J12B

Reaction score
Here's something to consider -- Big Mike Coach of the Year? IF we end up with a crazy WIN record. I think Arizona or Buffalo's coach has it right now. They won't give it to the Rams McVay again. Same for Browns & Ravens. Maybe a shot for the Buccs Coach?

MM has made a few bone headed decisions in time management.

He's gotta be a lot better to put himself in that conversation.

A lot better.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
MM has made a few bone headed decisions in time management.

He's gotta be a lot better to put himself in that conversation.

A lot better.

His team is 4-1. No one will care about the so-called "bone-headed" decisions if Dallas ends up 14-3 or better. That will have meant that McCarthy has done a pretty good job putting this team together. Also, remember that Garrett even won Coach of the Year once upon a time.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
His team is 4-1. No one will care about the so-called "bone-headed" decisions if Dallas ends up 14-3 or better. That will have meant that McCarthy has done a pretty good job putting this team together. Also, remember that Garrett even won Coach of the Year once upon a time.

That's how I'm looking at it. First game was a loss, the decision making callouts, but winning cures all if we end up with home field advantage. I agree though that if he continues to be called out for time management decisions, he won't have a shot.

J12B

Reaction score

You're 100% wrong.

Those who make the decisions look more deeper than that.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Could be a.....
fb3ac76df7db00e5f75088c81f4886b603ec845e.gifv

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Only 5 weeks in and instead of celebrating the Cowboys 4-1 start people are fixated on individual awards.