Odds to Win the Superbowl

SaintsFanMan

Reaction score
Dallas Still 10/1 to Win the Superbowl.
Vegas is predicting Dallas to make the playoffs
This certainly has to make Dallas fans feel better!!!

Chicago vs San Diego right now.

http://www.madduxsports.com/super-bowl-odds.html

Arizona Cardinals (Suspended)5000/1
Atlanta Falcons48/1
Baltimore Ravens4/1
Buffalo Bills400/1
Carolina Panthers50/1
Chicago Bears15/4
Cincinnati Bengals10/1
Cleveland Browns (Suspended)5000/1
Dallas Cowboys10/1
Denver Broncos80/1
Detroit Lions (Suspended)5000/1
Green Bay Packers1000/1
Houston Texans (Suspended)5000/1
Indianapolis Colts13/2
Jacksonville Jaguars24/1
Kansas City Chiefs80/1
Miami Dolphins300/1
Minnesota Vikings200/1
New England Patriots10/1
New Orleans Saints5/1
New York Giants20/1
New York Jets80/1
Oakland Raiders (Suspended)5000/1
Philadelphia Eagles50/1
Pittsburgh Steelers200/1
San Diego Chargers2/1
San Francisco 49ers300/1
Seattle Seahawks15/1
St.Louis Rams500/1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Suspended)5000/1
Tennessee Titans300/1
Washington Commanders (Suspended)800/1

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
The sucker bet is NO at 5/1. This is where Vegas hopes to make a bunch of money.

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
The Cowboys and the Patriots both at 10-1? Pretty good company........I'll take that.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Anyone in the NFC playoff picture should be the same odds.

The NFC changes week to week.

No one will step up and become a front runner until the NFC Championship is determined.

juck

Reaction score
honestly i dont think it matters,lets be realistic,the chargers are the team this year,its almost like a destiny deal.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
What will make me feel better is Dallas winning this weekend and clinching a playoff spot this weekend. You have to get into the house before worrying about where your going to sit. :laugh1:

ravidubey

Reaction score
Surprised that Seattle is ranked below Dallas. I think that Charger game on their sched does them no favors.

ravidubey

Reaction score
juckie;1232351 said:
honestly i dont think it matters,lets be realistic,the chargers are the team this year,its almost like a destiny deal.

They have to bring the same play with them into the playoffs. Denver is overrated and will miss the playoffs, so who have they played?

The Chargers lost to Baltimore and Kansas City, Cincinatti's defense was in a serious slump when they played and the Bengals still scored 40+ against them. San Diego has LT, but LT is mortal when the Chargers face playoff-calibre defenses like the Ravens.

Today they are the darlings of the NFL, but the playoffs are a different story. See Pittsburgh, 2004.

VA Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
juckie;1232351 said:

I still wouldn't be surprised to see them pull a Marty special in the playoffs.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
10/1 that sucks I got 8/1 at the beginning of the season I guess I should waited to place my bet.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AMERICAS_FAN;1231479 said:
The sucker bet is NO at 5/1. This is where Vegas hopes to make a bunch of money.

Yes, I was just thinking that too when I seen it. Taking advantage of their huge win over Dallas.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
SD looks like the Favorite but I think it will be someone else I cant trust Marty in the playoffs. Maybe Cinncy or Baltimore, I like SD cause they have a D and a running game, but something tells me, its going to be someone who don't expect.
The NFC, who knows we have a good shot, the bears hmmmm its a tough call, But I think the AFC is very tough this year,

Chuck 54

Reaction score
ummm...you do realize that the odds change based on how people bet their money more than how teams play at this point, right?

The odds makers change the odds to protect the house when too much money is bet on a certain team...the odds are given to generate bets on other teams.

That said, I think the odds are right on. I'd expect SD or Baltimore to win the whole thing, and while NO has the worst defense, they should have the best odds because you have to have something extra special in some facet of the game in order to defeat the better teams in the AFC.

Chicago has the defense, but people are afraid their offense will give it up. Dallas has good balance, but nothing special enough to win over the AFC on paper...NO looks like they can score on anyone, which gives them a chance to win even if their defense gives up points.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
How sweet would it be to bet like $5 on Green Bay...and make a cool 5 grand