Twitter: Odell Beckham could set record on Sun if he reaches 90+ yards

perrykemp

Reaction score
I'd have to guess he has a shot to break the record for the most receptions and yards receiving in his first 16 starts as well.

He has 91 receptions for 1305 yard through his first 12 starts.

Leadbelly

Reaction score
Saw the headline and had a Drax moment from Guardians of the Galaxy. Brain went, "How can he set a record on the Sun? He'd burn up."

Ah, Sun = Sundays. That makes a bit more sense. :D

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I'd have to guess he has a shot to break the record for the most receptions and yards receiving in his first 16 starts as well.

He has 91 receptions for 1305 yard through his first 12 starts.

It doesn't matter if its not in one season. No one cares about carryover stats.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
I am really not looking forward to Sunday, but not because of anything the Giants will do on the field. It's a prime time game, hosted by NBC and it will be non-stop OBJ love fest the minute the commentators start their pre-game yammering. His "Greatest catch" will be shown throughout the broadcast and especially shown after he makes a routine 10 yard reception. The quicker we tie a 30-burger on this team the sooner the OBJ narrative will die in this game.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another annoying stat some Cowboy hater in NY came up with, rather ESPN or some other rag tag stupid station or paper.
This is where we need Jeff Heath in the game to slobber knock OBJ out of the state of Texas, be the ringer and take one for the team. Knock the crap out of him, and collect money to help pay his fine.

I bet they have some kind of stupid Eli stat or record too. Like the QB with the dumbest look on his face. Oh, he already owns that one.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
And while the Giants and announcers celebrate ODB's great accomplishment against a Cowboys great, Dallas will be celebrating another victory.
Let the Giants celebrate their moral victories while we enjoy the W.