News: Offensive Position battle vs Washington

Techsass

Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...pc=U531&cvid=34b404fbe82a4fc9aa6c612c864df98d

Doesn't look good for them. Wentz beats Rush, but with major astericks involved. They also win at TE. Not exactly sure why we won at WR.
"On the Commanders side Terry McLaurin provides the biggest threat and is already over 200 yards receiving. He offers a reliable deep threat for Wentz, and is second in the NFL in yards per reception. Their first-round pick Jahan Dotson is already on three touchdowns and shows he can also be a good downfield receiver. And Curtis Samuel is displaying his worth playing from the slot and has caught two touchdowns on the season."

Doomsday101

Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...pc=U531&cvid=34b404fbe82a4fc9aa6c612c864df98d

Doesn't look good for them. Wentz beats Rush, but with major astericks involved. They also win at TE. Not exactly sure why we won at WR.
"On the Commanders side Terry McLaurin provides the biggest threat and is already over 200 yards receiving. He offers a reliable deep threat for Wentz, and is second in the NFL in yards per reception. Their first-round pick Jahan Dotson is already on three touchdowns and shows he can also be a good downfield receiver. And Curtis Samuel is displaying his worth playing from the slot and has caught two touchdowns on the season."

Good thing Wentz and Rush will never be on the field at the same time then. Wentz will have to go up against Parson and the rest of the defense I give us an edge. Rush vs Washington defense, they way the oline has been protecting Rush I think he can handle what Washington throws at him.

Techsass

Reaction score
Good thing Wentz and Rush will never be on the field at the same time then. Wentz will have to go up against Parson and the rest of the defense I give us an edge. Rush vs Washington defense, they way the oline has been protecting Rush I think he can handle what Washington throws at him.
The article was a bit odd comparing offense against offense instead of O against D matchups.

Dhragon

Deadly Claws of Death
Reaction score
Is Payne back this Sunday?

FBl0EYaXEAAu1wd

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Samuel concerns me the most, but we have a back seven that is worthy enough to match up pretty well vs the Commandos.
Just keep running MP right at Wentz all game and Wentz might even get benched before the game is over.
Our DBs are just starting to figure out that their islands are not that lonely.
Meaning that as the trust evolves so does the chemistry, when the back seven clicks, and they are now, players like Donovan Wilson understanding the defense and taking full advantage of elevating his presence.
This defense is just evolving, weekly, more playmakers will start showing up.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
What a bunch of bs. Wash is not better than Dallas. This year all the Cowboys have to worry about is Phili.

Toro9

Reaction score

I appreciate your opinion, sir

:dance:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I don't know but hoping Peters will see more snaps because Payne vs Martin? Martin will win that battle and frankly I think Peter will win that battle
Peters is on a snap count which is very wise.
Should see an increase this game, for those keeping track of such stats, would be curious to know the snap number for Peters last week.

cowboyec

Reaction score
We never beat good teams according to the press afterwords. And yet our opponents are hyped beforehand & picked to win the next week.
my favorite is the giants game...when
everyone but 1...suzi kolber...on espn's monday night countdown picked ny to win.
:lmao2::lmao::lmao2: