OFFICIAL CBA Q & A THREAD (Cap Status Link)...Please post all CBA/CAP questions here!

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Vote was 30-2....Cincy & Buffalo voting against.

That probably means Jerry and Dan got a deal with less revenue sharing than some teams wanted.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:
That probably means Jerry and Dan got a deal with less revenue sharing than some teams wanted.

I was thinking the same thing Adam.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:

I'd imagine that.

You almost had to know that the high revenue owners would come out something of a winner in this. There's a reason that they are the "high revenue" guys -- better businesspeople.

I can just see Jones standing up at the meeting, picking up his phone with "Stephen, fire the marketing department I'm going to suck at the revenue sharing teet for a while" and sitting back down.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I hope that Jerry won more then he lost. But I am pessimistic.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Now they are going to be asking to push FA back another 24 hrs...Sat. 12:01 AM...Mort ESPN.

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cbz40 said:
Vote was 30-2....Cincy & Buffalo voting against.
Ralph Wilson is just to old to understand what was happening. He looked like an idiot on NFL Network explain why he voted no. As for the Brown's in Cincy, after living there for a few years, they are the biggest bunch of tight wads I have ever seen in my life. JJ and Dan must not have given them enough money for doing nothing but sit on their fat *** and collect money from the high revenue teams.