**Official Reid Sucks Thread**

RonBurgandy31

Reaction score
Well thats what we get for having out playoff chances on the eagles. *** maybe if we won 1 more of the countless nail bitters we had this year we'd be in. Or maybe if we lost all of them we'd be looking at bush/leinhart/young, who knows. The morale of this season is finishing off ur oppponent.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I've been saying all along>.....Detmer comming in for Macmahon was just a ncie way to say " F you COwboys!!!"

Next year I want the Eagles Commanders and Giants heads!....NO freaking excuses, we're the freaking Cowboys, lets kick some *** and stop this BS.

Cowboys 4 ever!.

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
I am the biggest Tampa Bay fan next week...I hope Joey Galloway scores 4 TD's on Greg Williams

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Reid took out Rutgers because McMahon turned it over.

Oh the irony!

Actually-Runyan shared the blame on that TO. He doesn't commit that PF, the Iggles would have gotten another 1st down(instead of 2nd and 3rd and long).

Overall-McMahon was able to find open receivers everywhere, Detmer has tunnel vision.

Reid wasn't to blame though-we should have wrapped up a whole lot more a LONG time ago.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
dstew60105 said:
Please tell me why the genius put in Detmer?

Cause the other qb had already had 5 turnovers.

Reid is a joke, but so what, it's to the Cowboys advantage overall that Reid isn't very good. Let's just hope they don't find out in Philly.