Oh boy, here goes

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Hi guys. As some of you kind of know- I write screenplays for a living.

I have a screenplay that I'm trying to get noticed and I want to make a series of commercials about a company that the show revolves around in an attempt to gain some attention and possibly put some eyeballs on this thing.

Here's my challenge: I'm trying to do this on zero budget in El Paso. I'm writing the commercials myself, and I've already scored a deal with a local school with a studio, camera, equipment and a green screen. I'll probably use some stock music that's copyright-free and finding an actor, or two should not be a problem.

What I need is someone who can do some simple cgi for the green screen. I don't know anybody, personally, who has knowledge of such things and I don't have many local contacts either.

Like I said, I'm doing this on a zero budget, so that makes things even more difficult, but I'm willing to make some sort of deal. At least credit for the work done.

Anyways, if anyone is interested, or knows someone who might be interested, please let me know! Thank you guys very much.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Thank you very, very much to the people who have PM'd me. Thank you. Your consideration is amazing and my appreciation knows no bounds. Hopefully... Hopefully- something kind of great might happen from this.