oh brother

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
I guess he finally figured out we all got sick of it here, so he took his 3-4 man love to another forum... :rolleyes:

Nors vindication Saturday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I said 3-4 and all laughed
I said hybrid and tweener
I wanted bigger, faster, smarter, stronger players
I despised Zimmers passive 4- 3 but no, We're #1 rated D, No changie

Well Parcells installed 3-4 in the Training camp last year and now we go full steam ahead.

Merriman, Ware, Spears

They are everywhere! Tweeners and hybrids. We'll play 3-4 and 4-3. Ireland wants players that can do both!

On Sunday we'll add NT and more tweeners. Trent Cole and Goddard, Derek Wake and Jon Welsh. They are everywhere!

This weekend - sweet and absolute vindication.

Thank You.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
another of the "beat the dead horse" threads from our favorite tweener

Trade Drew Henson
Pick up a late #1.
Draft an impact football player.

Bledsoe signing clearly shows Henson is at least 2 years away. Fact is Romo may be just as good. Move him.

Parlay that and draft could look:

Merriman
Spears
Thomas Davis - OLB STUD

2nd go get a FS like Marlin Jackson

Day 2

NT - Anthony Bryant
RB - Moats, Houston, Sproles
QB - Orlovski, Walter
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey Nors, if Romo is just as good as Henson, why not trade him for a 1st rd pick? :rolleyes:

Hoov

Reaction score
what, you found this on another forum ? LOL, I was getting tired of the constant ranting and i joined only 4 or 5 weeks ago.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
That board is an offshoot of this board. Bunch of guys had a beef with the mods here and deep 6'd this place. I go back there as do you David did occasionally. In fact there are mods and many reg posters here who post there as well.

No biggie!

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Nors said:
That board is an offshoot of this board. Bunch of guys had a beef with the mods here and deep 6'd this place. I go back there as do you David did occasionally. In fact there are mods and many reg posters here who post there as well.

No biggie!

How can this be possible?

:D