Oh Henry

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
This guy is more of a liability in coverage than our rookie FS.... he looks lost like a rookie out there... guys are getting behind him with ease and he cant seem to make a play on the ball....... is he going out on the field with a blindfold or what?

Reaction score
YoMick;1238776 said:
This guy is more of a liability in coverage than our rookie FS.... he looks lost like a rookie out there... guys are getting behind him with ease and he cant seem to make a play on the ball....... is he going out on the field with a blindfold or what?

Yeah he got toasted on that deep ball thrown perfectly by Michael Vick, that looked like a bomb in WWII the way it dropped out the air, the guy's got a cannon for an arm!

jrumann59

Reaction score
Our coverage issues has more to do with QB's having a minutes to scan for targets.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Better call Mario edwards and Kareem Larrimore to tell them to come back:D.
Come on fellas, part of the coverage problems extend from poor pass rush, it is linked occurance. Henry has the skills but he's also playing opposite of a man whom few dare throw against.

Henry is a solid corner, Dallas let's quarterbacks escape the rush too often, to cover a wideout more than 5 seconds is asking a lot.

calico

Reaction score
I really would not be against trying Henry out at FS in the future if we got another solid CB...but that is wishful thinking. He has had a rough year...not surprising since most players in Zimmer's system hit the wall after a year under his coaching...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jrumann59;1238809 said:
Our coverage issues has more to do with QB's having a minutes to scan for targets.
Exactly the point I was going to make. If we had only a average pass rush he wouldn't be forced to cover for so long.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
calico;1238829 said:
I really would not be against trying Henry out at FS in the future if we got another solid CB...but that is wishful thinking. He has had a rough year...not surprising since most players in Zimmer's system hit the wall after a year under his coaching...

Bill has emphatically said no to that in a PC.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Aikbach;1238820 said:
Better call Mario edwards and Kareem Larrimore to tell them to come back:D.
Come on fellas, part of the coverage problems extend from poor pass rush, it is linked occurance. Henry has the skills but he's also playing opposite of a man whom few dare throw against.

Henry is a solid corner, Dallas let's quarterbacks escape the rush too often, to cover a wideout more than 5 seconds is asking a lot.
yep. On the long pass to White, Vick had all day to throw.

jrumann59

Reaction score
He isn't Newman. He has decent speed but he is meant more for matching up with the bigger wideouts. Not to mention I think he is more a Zone type DB and they ran a lot of man to man tonight.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Promote Glenn to starter and put Henry on the slot. Glenn is at least in the neighborhood when he gets beat. A-Hen is just clueless lately. I mean ... really clueless.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
jrumann59;1238882 said:
He isn't Newman. He has below-average speed but he is meant more for matching up with the bigger wideouts. Not to mention I think he is more a Zone type DB and they ran a lot of man to man tonight.
There, I fixed it for you.

Aikbach

Reaction score
theogt;1239024 said:
There, I fixed it for you.
Yer almost OCD with the way you like to fix people's posts. (I left that first word just for you):D.

You're like my grandfather and crossword puzzles.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Aikbach;1239108 said:
Yer almost OCD with the way you like to fix people's posts. (I left that first word just for you):D.

You're like my grandfather and crossword puzzles.
2 bad games in yall want henry moved, i hate if Ware has 2 bad games yall probably want him traded

Aikbach

Reaction score
Q_the_man;1239110 said:
2 bad games in yall want henry moved, i hate if Ware has 2 bad games yall probably want him traded
You're quoting the wrong man on this occasion, I like Henry.

Catch-22

Reaction score
He looked gimpy towards the end of the game. I wonder if he's been hobbled and we just don't know about it. It seems a little odd that our injury report is clean every week.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Catch-22;1239116 said:
He looked gimpy towards the end of the game. I wonder if he's been hobbled and we just don't know about it. It seems a little odd that our injury report is clean every week.
He got whacked by Roy pretty hard.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Catch-22;1239116 said:
It's a violation of league policy to hide injuries.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Catch-22;1239116 said:
yeah it looked like he kept holding his inner thigh or groin during that game. i think he is playing hurt

brucem78

Benched
Reaction score
Catch-22;1239116 said:

I also thought he was hurt during the game. He seems to have lost all confidence and an injury to his hamstring or groin would cause that. It may be time to start Glenn and use Reeves on the nickel. If Henry does not have an injury, then it has to be Zimmers coaching that ruined him. He used to be great at looking for the ball at the right time.