Oh, you fans of the "old-time" Cowboys will love this!

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
Check out this desktop wallpaper!
http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcontent/dws/spt/misc/wallpaper/img/cowboys/0730hof2006_1024.jpg

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcontent/dws/spt/misc/wallpaper/img/cowboys/0730hof2006_1024.jpg

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Ya know what? All I think about after viewing this pic is what a joke the HOF voting process is. I know some people are no longer with us, but all those Superbowls, wins, and history and these are the ONLY players we get to represent in the HOF? :mad: There are so many greats missing from that pic. :(

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TruBlueCowboy said:
Ya know what? All I think about after viewing this pic is what a joke the HOF voting process is. I know some people are no longer with us, but all those Superbowls, wins, and history and these are the ONLY players we get to represent in the HOF? :mad: There are so many greats missing from that pic. :(
:bravo:​

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
That is a pic that will need to be updated each year. They should have the busts of Coach Landry and Tex in it as well. Get Dorsett in the pic when Emmitt is inducted in a few years and make sure they all have their yellow jackets on...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
KM, regarding your thread title...

...you're damned right I love it. Thank you.

MC KAos

Reaction score
ya to think that the cowboys are the most succesful team since they came into the league and so many teams have more hall of famers than us is just sickening to think about

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
One thing I've alwasy wondered about Bob Lilly, does he have plastic surgery or is he just a genetic freak? He still looks darn young for a guy who was the first draft pick in Cowboys history. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a little bit of good genetics in there considering he was one of the few linemen ever who could physically matchup with every other position on the field, including speed!

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Oh yeah!

Thanks KM.

Lilly is lookin' darn good for an old geezer.