Ok Guys & Ladies , with the Pro Football Weekly Draft Magazine website view for 4week

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Ok Guys & Ladies , with the Pro Football Weekly Draft Magazine. you get a free gift of draft view to their website for 4 weeks starting april 4th. Thats pretty good to me, you get to check out updates, etc, ... The magazine costs 6.99 while others like espn draft, street & smiths, & sporting news costs 7.99 each. Just thought you would like to know. I got all 4, plus membership to scout.com too, so getting ready for nfl draft.
To me, thats all we need, one more super draft like last year. Then lookout, Super Bowls here we come.

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
Thanks cowboyjoe for the info!

I know I'll be looking forward to your posts after you scour these things :)

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Let us know which one you think offers the best player profiles/breakdowns. I want to buy only one this year, so recomend the better one for us - thanks...

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Ok, here is what I got from looking at Street & Smiths, Sporting News Draft, ESPN NFL Draft, & Pro Football Draft.

The ESPN NFL draft has most coverage in detail of profiles, and players with not a full profile but size, weight & speed listed. The Sporting News draft is close second in details of players profiles.
Second, remember now, Pro Football Draft has an internet access that you can get that is free for purchasing their booklet. It starts April 4th for 4 weeks. You can access their site they say, on page 4 of the booklet and get all updates etc. Again, I havent viewed that yet. But it seems to me, you would be getting more updates, etc available. Just not sure how up to date their stuff is.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
I almost forgot, Pro Football Draft also had a sleeper guide too with about 24 players listed. And the ESPN draft has a shorter version of sleeper player for each position for football.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Ok guys the best magazine i have found that covers more prospects, with times, speed, size is espn draft, but dont forget that the pro football draft has a free gift that you can view up to date of their draft for Pro Football Draft, you will find your id number on page 4. You will have 4 weeks they say to view even after the draft up to date info, etc. They also have a pretty good sleeper guide in it, but the info compared to detail compared to espn draft or sporting news draft is somewhat inferior somewhat to me. Hope that helps.

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
cowboyjoe said:
Ok, here is what I got from looking at Street & Smiths, Sporting News Draft, ESPN NFL Draft, & Pro Football Draft.

The ESPN NFL draft has most coverage in detail of profiles, and players with not a full profile but size, weight & speed listed. The Sporting News draft is close second in details of players profiles.
Second, remember now, Pro Football Draft has an internet access that you can get that is free for purchasing their booklet. It starts April 4th for 4 weeks. You can access their site they say, on page 4 of the booklet and get all updates etc. Again, I havent viewed that yet. But it seems to me, you would be getting more updates, etc available. Just not sure how up to date their stuff is.

i looked over last years sporting news' of this time, i didnt like their analysis of certain players and how they graded teams based on 1 pick (i.e. they gave us a B+ instead of A+ for getting ware and not merriman) a lot of their analysis is based on just the picks of the first round. its good as an extra source but i dont like it to much.