OK lets do it

wood28

Reaction score
well, here post my offseason moves

Free agency ..... First and very important sign Lecharles Bantley , Ryan Lonwel and maybe a S like Hope or Demps depends the money they wants, whit this signs we have more flexibility in the draft.

Draft .....
1st. Many Lawson DE/OLB ( now we improve OL,Secundary,ST & LB corps )
2nd. Jonathan Scott OT ( I hope he falls to us in 2nd )
3rd. Kai Pharman ILB
5th. Dawan Landry S
6th. Best WR available
7th. maybe interesting QB

NOTE: If S is not signed in FA I pick best FS in second round.

Post here your off season moves.

Thoughts?

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
wood28 said:

Free agency ..... First and very important sign Lecharles Bantley , Ryan Lonwel and maybe a S like Hope or Demps depends the money they wants, whit this signs we have more flexibility in the draft.

Draft .....
3rd. Kai Pharman ILB
5th. Dawan Landry S
6th. Best WR available

Thoughts?

If Kai is avaliable in the 3rd I'd break something if we did not jump on that.

Bizwah

Reaction score
wood28 said:

Draft .....
3rd. Kai Pharman ILB
5th. Dawan Landry S
6th. Best WR available

Thoughts?

I really like Lawson, and I wouldn't be upset to see us take him....But if Carpenter is available, I think we should take him.

He's bigger, stronger, and is a LBer. Lawson was a LB, but became a DE. I would like to see us with more of a natural LB.....

Just my opinion.

Nice effort.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Bizwah said:
I really like Lawson, and I wouldn't be upset to see us take him....But if Carpenter is available, I think we should take him.

He's bigger, stronger, and is a LBer. Lawson was a LB, but became a DE. I would like to see us with more of a natural LB.....

Just my opinion.

Nice effort.
And I love Lawson as well. I've liked Lawson for over a month now when I started to do research on tweener types.

But I now see tons of guys just like him, and I even have a guy that is just as tall, faster, and bigger that does the exact same thing. But I don't see many Carpenters in the draft.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
And I love Lawson as well. I've liked Lawson for over a month now when I started to do research on tweener types.

But I now see tons of guys just like him, and I even have a guy that is just as tall, faster, and bigger that does the exact same thing. But I don't see many Carpenters in the draft.

Exactly.....that's the beauty of the 3-4. It seems every draft has a "tweener" in it.

I really hope we can land Carpenter.....

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
My mind is starting to fade towards Darryl Tapp in the 1st round. Stay tuned, because if the guy can play a little coverage at the combine and show the agility and instincts to play OLB, he's number 1 all the way.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
My mind is starting to fade towards Darryl Tapp in the 1st round. Stay tuned, because if the guy can play a little coverage at the combine and show the agility and instincts to play OLB, he's number 1 all the way.

I seriously doubt that would happen